The mkiv Supra Owners Club

anyone know N916 YEO?

quigonjay

its a black '96, j-spec tt auto with uk lights and bonnet scoop

i ask as i was browsing auto trader this morning and came across this car in 2 adverts - one a trade sale at 3750 and one a private sale at 5500

i've been working nights and wasnt waiting up till they opened at 11 so fired off an email asking if any faults or missing history etc (to the trade ad)

just got up and didnt get a reply but after searching again the trade ad is gone

i was hoping with the 2 ads that the private owner had part exchanged it and it was so cheap as a clearence car but it looks like someone has got a real bargain and just stuck 2k on the asking price

now am i being unreasonable in thinking i wouldnt want to pay his asking price knowing he got it for 2k less and has probably done nothing to it?

yes, i know it still looks like a real bargain even at 5500 so i guess he could have stuck even more on top

what do people think and does anyone know the car?

cheers

Jay

http://search.autotrader.co.uk/es-uk/www/cars/TOYOTA+SUPRA/Ne-2-4-5-6-7-8-27-44-49-53-61-64-67-103-133-146-236,N-191-240-4294966972-4294967173/advert.action?R=200833316518546&distance=40&postcode=BB5+3BT&channel=CARS&make=TOYOTA&model=SUPRA&min_pr=&max_pr=&max_mileage=

yeh wasnt sying he was doing anything wrong, nothing wrong with making a little profit i'd just be a little reluctant to line his pocket knowing what he paid for it

pride comes before a fall as the saying goes though, do i miss out on what still seems quite a cheap car just on principle and let somone else get a bargain

Jay