The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What is the most stupid thing somebody has said to you in the Supra?

marc_p

Well, while doing what currently seems to be my favorite pastime(waiting for an RAC truck) I was stood out side the car having a cig with a freind and a couple of guy's walked past when one of them said "that's well nice", obviously this made the 2 hour wait for an RAC truck a bit nicer (I'm an attention whore as you know :D) the other lad then turned round and said to me "ere's iz you rollin on dubs dey iz proper gangsta" now I do like to feel that i'm 'down with it' but I just couldn't help but laugh at this white lad trying so hard to be black.

So I was wondering what the funniest thing is that somebody has said to any of you in the Supe.

p.s. "that'll be £35" does not count Ed.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What!

My pizza house is the best in miles.

Home made base and toppings made by a real Italian pizza chef

err,.. what the hell are you talking about buddy ;)

My ladies of the night:sly:

"Respekt to the FTO"

"Nice FTO mate"

"Subaru, resepkt"

And one conversation from some chav passers by:

Pleb1: "nice looking motor"

Pleb2: "Needs proper wheels"

Pleb1: "Aye, it's shite"

:D We've all had the FTO remark I think, last time a lad came up to mine with his mum and said 'nice FTO' but he was only about 5 so I didn't have a heart to correct him.

:D We've all had the FTO remark I think, last time a lad came up to mine with his mum and said 'nice FTO' but he was only about 5 so I didn't have a heart to correct him.

and they say parents shouldnt slap their kids! if i was his mom i would have given him a beating!

Forgot one from a couple of weeks ago... local guy comes buy with his truck full of scrap metal. "You breaking it? £150 to take it away?"

I declined but did get £10 for some old brake discs, a drive shaft and some other heavy odds and ends :D

Parked up at Dinton Pastures (local nature spot) and a youngster (5-6) was explaining to his mother:

Mum, that is a Toyota...

Very good, what sort of Toyota is it?

Umm... Corolla?

-

Woman at random insurance company:

Ok, so that is a Toyota Subaru right?

>.

I remember i pulled up at some lights one nd there was a chav in a non descript chavtastic car infront revving the engine. So i gave the throttle a quick blip, as you do. Some lad walking along the path shouts "that was shit" nd my mate whos about 25 stone leaned out the window and said "you wat", followed by the lad on the pavement replying with "nice car mate......" lol