The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Here we go again.

marc_p

Well after the garage having my car for the last two weeks, I finally got the Supra back yesterday, I was ecstatic because in the last couple of months it's only been on the road working about 1 week in total. So anyway I thought I would go bowling last night with some people from work(as it was an excuse to use the car) and then coming home I was so happy I had it working that it then decided that it would screw up on me again, so i'ts back at the garage with some big problem.:(

But is the problem with the car the garages fault?

It went in for:

New clutch

New Flywheel

New Crank seals

And also the crank needed cleaning up as it had shards of the flywheel in it.

But it did about 35 miles fine yesterday and then all of a sudden the back end started 'wobbling' and there was major vibrations through the gearstick, so I stopped and thought that I would just check that the rear wheel nuts are tight(as that is what it felt like) but the nuts were tight, so I jumped back in the car gave it a little rev (about 3k) in neutral while stationary and the whole car just shaked and 'wobbled' so I just switched off the engine straight away and got it towed back to the garage.

I went to the garage this morning to see them and he started the car but didn't know what it was but said they will take it apart and have a look.

So the question i'm asking is: Do you think this is the garages mistake?:search:

Cheers

Marc