The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Got my car mapped today. . . well pleased :)

bonus_2000

Met Ryan at SSR today at about half 9 and he went about getting my car mapped. Have to say he is such a top bloke, and if anybody is thinking about who to get to do the job, he is your man!

Anyway here is a quick run down of the mods to the car :

The engine has been fully rebuilt, and to a built specification:

Block bored 0.20 over

CP 0.20 oversized forged pistons

Carillo forged H-Beam rods

Block line bored

New bearings

ARP Main studs

ARP Head studs

HKS 1.6mm Head gasket

PHR High pressure oil pump

Boost Logic Single manifold

Precision (Boostlogic) T67 DBB turbo

3" outlet and downpipe

Greddy 720cc Injectors

HKS top feed twin feed rail

Aeromotive FPR

Twin Walbro pumps

Greddy 4-Row Intercooler

Head ported and polished

Brian Crower springs and retainers

RLTC

AEM EMS with the UEGO gauge, AEM 5 bar map sensor

Boost controlled via the AEM

HKS DLI

The car made 644.2 Hp at 1.4 bar of boost which I am dead chuffed with and Ryan said he was really impressed, as he didn't think that it would make as much as it did! I'm sure he will be along later to let you all know what was done etc :)

I have to say a big thanks to Ryan for spending the whole day sorting my car for me, and for being so patient with some of the little issues we had.

Here is the Dyno print out, sorry about the quality of the picture guys :)

On a side note, can somebody please add me to the table in the ECU section please.

29082008230.jpg

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Another happy customer :)

Thats a very impressive result!

So, how does it drive now? ;)

Ah it drives soooo nicely now, so smooth when just driving normally, but when you toe it the power is insane! When we were testing it on the road after we had dyno'd it, it was spinning the wheels in 3rd! Jesus, all I could smell was burning rubber lol!

Impressive stuff, What Cams and what .AR on the turbo:)

The Cams I am running are HKS 264 inlet and exhaust. I can't remember for the life of me what the .AR of the turbo is I bought the kit nearly 2 years ago from Dusty, and it has taken me this long to get it all to come together. Something about .89 rings a bell but I could be wrong. I will check my receipts :)

Thanks for the kind words Bruce.

Your printout is now on the wall of fame next to Jamie's, Lee P, Ash's and Wes's

The headwork which had been done to the car really made the whole setup perfect.

Take it easy in it mate espically in the Wet.

Ryan

Very nice spec & a great result :thumbs:

Thanks mate :)

great result mate, bet she is a bit to handle:d

Yeah, it is a little! The 3rd gear thing really suprised me! Had a nice play with a 911 Turbo on the way home too ;) made him have it and only in the low boost mode too (1 bar)

Thanks for the kind words Bruce.

Your printout is now on the wall of fame next to Jamie's, Lee P, Ash's and Wes's

The headwork which had been done to the car really made the whole setup perfect.

Take it easy in it mate espically in the Wet.

Ryan

Thanks again mate, really pleased :)

Oh just to add, just had my driver's side window mechanism break on me when I got home too, pulled up on the drive tried to do the window up and it just dropped into the bottom of the door! Just taken the door card off and the cable has worn out :( What a pain in the arse to end to what was such a brilliant day! Oh well, have to see the funny side of it! Anybody breaking a car that has a working window mechanism? :D