The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Jap wales 1/9/08

downimpact

Apologies to anyone who's going tonight to see my supe :( left in the rain and my temp guage went up way to quick from cold, i'd noticed earlier in the day that the coolant level seems to have dropped since i picked the car up :taped:

I need to check it out before driving more so very sorry, hopefully the rain put most people off anyway :innocent:

Guest morganl7

Poor turnout this evening in this torrential rain! Only my Supe there this week but hopefully next month will be better...

Nasty accident on A467 by Risca too causing dual carriageway to be closed . It was closed at 7pm and still at 9:30pm when we drove back - looked like a nasty accident involving just a Fiesta from what we could see? Surface water I suspect...

See you all next month! ;)

Poor turnout this evening in this torrential rain! Only my Supe there this week but hopefully next month will be better...

Nasty accident on A467 by Risca too causing dual carriageway to be closed . It was closed at 7pm and still at 9:30pm when we drove back - looked like a nasty accident involving just a Fiesta from what we could see? Surface water I suspect...

See you all next month! ;)

i was there to parked it next to yours :-P

Guest morganl7

Oh yeah... bugger! :blink:

In fairness though, I was in the Toby at that point and didn't actually SEE your car as you left before me too! :p

Sorry, didn't mean to forget you, honest! ;)