The mkiv Supra Owners Club

french inside. ;)

Guest filsonic

Guest filsonic

Hello everybody.

I'm french, my name is stephane, i'm looking for a supra in your country.

I don't use tanslator, i have a school level..lol. If you want to help me, please say to me the mistake i have done. (lot of)

I want to buy a supra an upgrade it to 600hp+ at Wheel if it possible.

PLease say me where i can ask it in this forum?

I want to know how much £ for this upgrade kit. Where i can do it in england? (garage)

I'm looking for:

SUpra MKIV black if it's possible

Twin turbo manual 6 speed

UK or JAP, UK prefer for registration in france JAP more hard

Stock car, or light modified

price less than £9000 or max £10000 for very good condition

less than 70000miles

no dead part, or to change after sell

so car in good condition ;)

Thank you ;)

Edited by filsonic (see edit history)

alot of member are at JAE at the moment, but i will try to help with my poor knowledge lol

you should be able to buy a supra off a member here there is plenty in the for sale section, i think if you want 600bhp at the wheel you going to have to have a single turbo conversation done, you may want to buy a supra thats had that done....

if not as your in France Paul @ Whifbitz who is a trader on here and based in London would be your best bet to get the work done as you can use the EURO tunnel

hope this helps

Guest filsonic
alot of member are at JAE at the moment, but i will try to help with my poor knowledge lol

you should be able to buy a supra off a member here there is plenty in the for sale section, i think if you want 600bhp at the wheel you going to have to have a single turbo conversation done, you may want to buy a supra thats had that done....

if not as your in France Paul @ Whifbitz who is a trader on here and based in London would be your best bet to get the work done as you can use the EURO tunnel

hope this helps

I need to buy an genuine supra to france homologation, then i'll come back to england to upgrade it.

I'm thinking about an single turbo conversion, i have 9000€ or 7,248.91 GBP ;) to upgrade the car.

DO you think it's enough?

thank you TRD DAn ;)

Juste question what's "JAE" want mean?

Welcome, for 600 atw you are looking at a large turbo and a built engine imo, big bucks to build from scratch.

Unless you have £40,000+ to buy and build such a car i would look towards importing a ready built car, Jurgen should be able to find something.

To give you an idea of what a more modest build would cost have a look at my project supra build, all price are listed in the first post:)

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=156303

EDIT... £7000 wont get you a well built car imo.

Guest filsonic

Thank you for your answer nic. that is just i want to know! ;) private message sended

OTHERS:

Sorry for your answers but you dont' understand what i say (i suppose bad english sorry)

I got 18 000£ total. I just use £7000 for upgrade part. I'll buy a car around 10000£, £1000 for transport, and other things.

What sort of power kit and parts i can get with £7000 ? Power ?

I would budget a minimum of £8,000 for a single turbo conversion, but expect to pay more.

TT Supras can be found cheap in the UK now, so your total budget of £18,000 should be about right to buy a decent car and do the conversion.

What will you be using the car for, just the road or track as well? On the road I would recommend either a Garrett GT35R which is good for around 550hp or Garrett T-04Z which would be around 600+hp. Both these turbos use double ball bearings for fast spool up/minimal turbo lag.

Bonjour Stephane, comment t'appelle-tu?

I understood what you meant about your budget, but was beaten to it by Nic. As someone else said, your English is good, and better than some other people's English on here (honestly).

JAE stands for Japanese Auto Extravaganza: http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/calendar.php?do=getinfo&day=2008-8-31&e=580&c=1. It's a big weekend-long car event somewhere in England.

Guest filsonic
Bonjour Stephane, comment t'appelle-tu?

I understood what you meant about your budget, but was beaten to it by Nic. As someone else said, your English is good, and better than some other people's English on here (honestly).

JAE stands for Japanese Auto Extravaganza: http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/calendar.php?do=getinfo&day=2008-8-31&e=580&c=1. It's a big weekend-long car event somewhere in England.

thank you, and your french sentence is nice ;) and funny..

if you want a perfect french, don't ask it to a guy!!

you said:

hi stevie, what's your name? lol

Hi mister, what's your name? seems to be better than first!

or in french 2 possibilities

Bonjour monsieur, comment vous appellez vous? (you don't know this guy, first time you see him, important person, respectable person, detachement)

or family, good friends, young person, and other ...basic sentence

bonjour, comment t'appelles tu?

Hi, what's your name?

LOL school english-> french transaltion... all that i can do!

I want to improve my english... unlimited phone france->england if someone want to teach for fun... i'm here to listen!

easy for me to read, but when i'm listening english guy, ouch, not easy to understand!

answer to NIC

i want using the car on road!

It isn't to race with it, just enjoy to get a monster! ( i just dreaming....)

Guest filsonic
Oops! My mistake! :) I've just had a flashback to GCSE French lessons, which I didn't do so well at...

lol ;)

hi maxanne.

you asked to me were i'm living?

In south of france, AVIGNON, under the brigde in a box...next the trash... lol

I'm answering in english, because we are on an English forum, and if we're speaking in french, lot of guy wont understand.

Respect them.

And you were do you live?

If you want french speaking, PM ;) enjoy to speak with you.