The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What are they worth?

razza

Hi guys,

With the market being slow and the car not selling, I'm thinking about selling off a few bits.

What do you think these are worth?:search::

Boot install with 2 x Pioneer Chrome amps, 12" (I think, would need to measure it) Pioneer Sub. This wouldn't include the cd changer.

Engine bling (given Colin doesn't do these anymore;)):

Fan Shroud

Power Steering and Brake reservoir caps

Brake reservoir cover

Battery cover (for a large battery)

Battery Clamp (just top part, custom made by Miami GT to fit the size of the battery)

Relay covers (2 on the TT)

Washer fluid filler cap

Rad Clamps

Curved rad cover

MarkRZ rad plate

Miami GT under bonnet wings (runners down the side)

Vented fuse box cover

Original TRD Oil filler cap

these are used, most are in good condition, just needs a good polish to bring them back up, some very fine scratches on the wings from where the cloth wasn't 100% dust/dirt free

I'm thinking about selling the wheels as well, but think they make the car at the moment, so can't bring myself to think about losing those yet....:( too rare...

Thanks

Razza

Edited by razza (see edit history)

I'm thinking about selling the wheels as well, but think they make the car at the moment, so can't bring myself to think about losing those yet....:( too rare...

I really like your car, the spec, particularly the colour. (No sorry I won't buy it because I already have one :)). I think I must be the only person on the forum who doesn't like the wheels - don't really know why, just don't really do it for me. If you are definitely selling the car I'd see about selling off the wheels and maybe putting some stock 17"s on - I don't think prospective buyers would be influenced that much by the wheels given the price range.

I've just fried my amp so I'm looking for something new and I've always liked those amps.

How many channels and what rating are they?

Not sure what they're worth but what price are you looking for?

May also be interested in the sub too....

This is the amp:

http://www.caraudiodiscount.com/prs-x340-p-11495.html

They're £150 each

The sub looks very much like this one, although can't be sure due to it being within the boot built itself:

http://www.caraudiodiscount.com/tsw-101spl-10-1500w-subwoofer-p-12891.html

All works spot on, you can hear it in the car working before you buy. No doubt there's wiring there as well which can go with it as will just get a stock sub to put back in.

I'm just trying to gauge what I'd get for it first before making final decisions on prices, but I'd imagine around the £400 mark all in.

All in very good condition:)

I really like your car, the spec, particularly the colour. (No sorry I won't buy it because I already have one :)). I think I must be the only person on the forum who doesn't like the wheels - don't really know why, just don't really do it for me. If you are definitely selling the car I'd see about selling off the wheels and maybe putting some stock 17"s on - I don't think prospective buyers would be influenced that much by the wheels given the price range.

Thanks, you're obviously not looking close enough lol!:p

If I did swap the wheels I'd obviously lower the price to reflect this, but it certainly wouldn't take off the amount that the wheels would make by selling alone, i.e. we all know spending £2000 doesn't add £2000 to the value of your car (not that they're worth that second hand, but you get my drift)

this is making me thinking about cleaning the car and getting some more shots of the wheels to maybe sell...confused now :( bloody Homer, speak to him for 5 mins, and then I start thinking about stripping it down for real, only had it as a passing thought in my mind :badidea:

Let me know bout the engine bling dude! really interested in that fo sure!

what parts of it? I need to look at prices but if you're taking the lot I could do a deal. I'll have a think about it tomorrow as no-one's given me indications yet of rough prices so watch this space.

I won't be selling it for one month though, give the car one last shot at that price then I'll be taking bits off and adjusting accordingly.

Just found my mods spreadsheet (ouch that hurt:blink:), and the engine bling listed above set me back £400, so open to offers on it...but please bear in mind it won't be available for one month as above.

Also bear in mind it's a lot harder to get this stuff now Coolsop has stopped doing it....;)

Fan Shroud

Brake reservoir cover

Battery Clamp (just top part, custom made by Miami GT to fit the size of the battery)

Washer fluid filler cap

Rad Clamps

Curved rad cover

MarkRZ rad plate

Vented fuse box cover

I'd be interested in the above Razza :)

I'd be happy to send you a deposit to secure the items then the remainder of the balance when they're off the car and ready to be posted to me? Let me know what you think

Fan Shroud

Brake reservoir cover

Washer fluid filler cap

Rad Clamps

Curved rad cover

MarkRZ rad plate

Vented fuse box cover

I'd be interested in the above Razza :)

I'd be happy to send you a deposit to secure the items then the remainder of the balance when they're off the car and ready to be posted to me? Let me know what you think

How much you thinking of?

I'll take the hard intercooler pipes too if you want to sell. I will obviously provide the stock rubber items in exchange as well as cash :)

I wasn't planning to sell these as they're actually useful to the engine as they won't deteriate likew the rubber ones, if I was though how much would you be offering?

I don't know, you worked it out to owe you £400? So hit me with a figure and we'll go from there?

I'd probably be looking for about £250

Not sure on postage costs, individually they are quite light I think, would have to strip them off the car to see the weight.

Hiya mate, can you Pm me a price for Fan Shroud, Battery Cover, Power Steering Pump, and Miami GT Bonnet Runners, can you give a price per item and plus delivery cheers

I'll get back to you if I don't come to a deal on the full lot first;)

this is making me thinking about cleaning the car and getting some more shots of the wheels to maybe sell...confused now :( bloody Homer, speak to him for 5 mins, and then I start thinking about stripping it down for real, only had it as a passing thought in my mind :badidea:

Sorry mate :D

Was just thinking of ways that wouldn't end with you having to sell the supe ;)