The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Major Cruise Ayrshire Car Rally in East Ayrshire (2 big pics)

accent

Hey folks. :)

"Cruise", "Event", "Rally", whatever you wanna call it. But it's more than just a cruise. It's to tell everyone out there that not all folks that modify their cars are boy racers, and to not discriminate against us. It's in response to a newspaper Extra article:

http://www.cruise-ayrshire.com/modules/ipboard/index.php?showtopic=6884&st=0

It's Kilmarnock, Queens Drive Retail Park (Homebase car park) on Saturday 13th September at 8pm!

We're hoping for - and expecting - a HUGE turnout! The following WILL be in attendance:

*Max Power

*The Sun

*Kilmarnock Standard

And Probably:

*BBQ (profits to charity)

*Simulator

*Police talk on safety

*Fire brigade talk on safety

Here is the recent Kilmarnock Standard article concerning the event:

I really hope we see some of the Supra club down here for it! It is being organised by www.cruise-ayrshire.com and many other local sites have been notified, including strathy cruise and car clubs.

Cruise Ayrshire are reserving seats for their members, and with a bit of communication, I'm sure we can arrange some spaces to save for the Supras to sit together just in case there aren't enough spaces in a row.

Everyone's welcome to come along at 7pm, I think we're doing a photoshoot at that point before it gets busy.

Hope to see as many as possible, this is gonna be HUGE! :)