The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Opinion on Spoilers please!

Supragal

Ok, what does everyone think please? opinions greatly appreciated.

Can't really leave the stick on on with a full custom kit, plus it looks a bit small.

Bearing in mind it's going on a wide bodied supe, AB FLUG ish style so I'd quite like it to be a bit wider than the stock one... probably...

1. Bomex type 1

http://www.mvpmotorsports.com/Merchant/bm_mk4_fb1.jpg

2. Rod Millen

http://www.envyperformance.com/images/products/Lighting/rmmsupracarbon.jpg

3. Do Luck (as in latest lax power)

Or any suggestions for nice ones please?

The Bomex you have there looks better than the F&F Bomex front but still looks like a happy turtle doin a poo I think. I would go for a Top Secret front end meself.

At the end of the day it's your personal taste, you have to live with/drive round in it and you'll know what you like best. Don't listen to what anyone else says mate.... geezer...... erm....gal.

J.;)

Oxy, the stock one is very nice, but will look terrible on a car thats totally modified everywhere else.

I could get a custom one made (not by them!) but I really can't be arsed with the hassle anymore TBH

AB flug do do spoilers but I don't like the ones I've seen...

Thanks guys

The veilside is very wide but i disagree that the stock one will look stupid , the reason the stock one looks so good is it follows the roof line excactly (look from behind when your in another supra and you can hardly see it) ;)

Dude:flame Dev

no spoiler, and just a small gurney on the rear. They produce a nice lot of downforce and are not in your face ? You would probably get one custom-made pretty cheap considering the amount of work you appear to be having done and it would also be bespoke.

Glen

i think the veilside would suit it as its very wide. also miami rice are going to be doing these soon i believe. ask dude. there is an abflug style one with veilside spoiler in the states and it looks excellent IMO, didnt gaz walker post some pics of it a couple of weeks ago?

Thanks guys- Branners, glad you're on my wavelength here.

Dude, I hear what you're saying but the problem with the stock one is that it IS stock... it'll look half finished IMO ;)

Didn't suggest the veilside one coz as much as I love the veilside kit it will look like I just stuck one on there, like I ran out of ideas and though "ahh b******s just sticm one of those heffing great veilside ones on"

Darren, I'd love to wait until they've got further with the car but I'm planning on getting a sizeable order over from the states so wanted to do it all together...

I've actually already got the Millen one in my room here but I think it might be too understated...