The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Can I have and agreed valuation with Adrian Flux?

Guest Budz86

Guest Budz86

Hi Guys,

Just a quick survey for you all. Has anyone got an agreed valuation on an import supe? I'm with Adrian Flux and I'm pretty sure that they said I couldn't have an agreed valuation on an import, but when speaking with my underwriters yesterday they seemed to think I could.

Just wondering how I would go about this as I might be I a situation where this come's into effect (car got trashed over the weekend and needs to be repaired).

If you have an agreed valuation can you post 'yes' and who your provider is. Also how you managed to do this (was there any documents you has to provide etc).

Much appreciated.

Dean

Guest Budz86
That's not automatically and agreed value policy though

I agree steve as thats what happened with my policy and I know it's not an agreed valuation. Only thing is now there might be a claim so I'm guessing it's too late to change to an agreed valuation?

Yes Adrian flux do agreed value, You tell them you want it and what the value of your car is and with any modifications ie WHEELS AND BRAKES ;). The only thing is you take out the policy before they want any documents and certificates { LIKE PROOF OF A CAT 1 ALARM } And also pay the money up front. I went with WARICK DAVIS for the second year running because this is something i had to have after the money i have spent and Sadly the club insurer doesn't do it for new customers. You should really give them a ring, Goodluck :)