The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Thanks Whifbitz for my Seibon TS Lip (pics)

jevansio

Just wanted to say a massive thanks to Paul for supplying me with my new carbon TS style lip. The quality of the CF is mint & it matches my TRD/RMM full carbon rear spoiler perfectly.

I know cf doesn't go with black great but I'm thinking I'll be leaving this unpainted (at least for the moment) as I think the cf accents the car nicely (might even go for a TS carbon rear duffuser to complete the look).

It's going to be a bumper off job to fit so I'll tackle that this weekend, I'll get pics up of it fitted then (after the car has had a wash too as it's pitted)

Here's a couple of pics of it after I've unwrapped it :)

attachment.php?attachmentid=81113&d=1219942890

attachment.php?attachmentid=81114&d=1219942890

attachment.php?attachmentid=81115&d=1219942890

Img_2814.jpg

Img_2815.jpg

Img_2816.jpg

Edited by jevansio (see edit history)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

like that i do..........

Cheers bud :)

Looks like a super high quality version of my Wings West RMM, hope you get a nice fitment, mine looks like an idiot put it on! (I did :( )

How much if you dont mind?

I noticed yours at the meet we had for Lew, it looks like it was put on well enough to me. I can't remember the exact price, roughly £400 give or take.

My god Jay, everything I want to do to my car your getting! You already mistaken my car for yours on the dyno day - I don't know how... yours is unreal :D

Great minds an' all that my good man :)

it does look nice but i think the active spoiler looks fantastic on a black car

I know what you mean, I've had the active spoiler look for 2 years now so fancied a small change, but I'll be keeping it incase I do want to go back as it does look sweet

I have one of these fitted to my car.Looks the business:cool:

Did you get the carbon one, how did you find fitting it? It lines up superb, but I guess I'll have to make sure where it joins the load is spread across the entire length of the lip, I might make some new braces for it

Did you get the carbon one, how did you find fitting it? It lines up superb, but I guess I'll have to make sure where it joins the load is spread across the entire length of the lip, I might make some new braces for it

Yes I went for the carbon one.

I re-used the metal brackets which held the original lip on.

I used stickaflex to hold the sideparts on.

I cut notches in the carbon(with a dremmel) for the bracket bolts to slide in to,the brackets hold the splitter nicely in place.

There is a thread about fitting these somewhere.

I like the look of it if it was the same colour as he rest of the car. I just don't see the appeal of CF parts to be honest, it makes it a little stuck-on/barry :search:

I always did like a bit CF :D, had some on my MR2, if I ever get round to replacing the doors & boot with CF I will get the whole lot sprayed black then