The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My Supe

Steve W2

Steve

You could always just link to other pics that people have got of yours.....for example.

Rear in Bournemouth

http://www.mwhite.dsl.pipex.com/ImgBournemouth/109_0962.jpg

or rear [not again] at the Grasshopper meet last year.

http://www.mwhite.dsl.pipex.com/ImgGrass/109_0980.jpg

;)

Yeah looks okay when viewed from my computer. It sometimes just goes mad though and wont go back to the thread. Like it only downloads the first part of the picture and then thinks 'ahhh feck it' and I have to go back on my browser:blink:

I don't have MSN cheers anyway though:) They weren't anything special, I just thpought I would do it.

Forgot about the other pics, shame it's got wsb2' shit heap......errrrrr, I mean car in the background:p

Originally posted by HISUPE

Quite simply LMFAO at this thread!!!! :D

Opera does this, the page reloads before the file is fully uploaded so you only get a bit, IE is usually ok!

I am using IE and my computer (work) id P4 2.4 512M RAM so it shouldn't have any problem with uploading some crappy file of my crappy car on this crappy BBS:D

Its totally crap, do you see what I mean?:D :D ;)

Crap, crap, crappy crap crap, GEI as feck, CRAP!:p