The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Top Secret bumper

quez

What is the difference between the top secret type II and type III bumpers? Is the only difference the indicator hole size?

The bumper with no indicator holes and the white bumper looks as though the lip is slightly lower than the lip with the larger indicator holes which sticks out more and also the nose of the bumper seems to stick out more is this correct and if so which is which?

If you look from the side of the bumper you can see one seems to curve downwards while the other one stays straight

jae_040_(large).jpg

bumper.jpg

i1850.jpg

Edited by quez (see edit history)

Guest CoolsBlue

iirc, type III is made for the facelifts (i have one, check my avatar) with a round bottom running lip and the type II is for the pre facelifts with the indicator holes to house the orange blobs, and has a more squared line to the bottom running lip

Guest CoolsBlue
where are the indicators on the third one?

I know Dude used to run one like that and had LED indicators in the vertical side vents but I cant see any on that one.

its been customized, gazb he has that bumper on his red one

its been customized, gazb he has that bumper on his red one

doesnt tell me where the indicators are though...

The Top Secret front is one of the few that I like and its about the only one I would fit to my own car now so always interested to see how others have done it.

Guest CoolsBlue
doesnt tell me where the indicators are though...

The Top Secret front is one of the few that I like and its about the only one I would fit to my own car now so always interested to see how others have done it.

looks like they have been taken out, the holes are smoothed over, get one like mine branners, from knight racer, you have a facelift iirc?