The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi all

Guest scooby813

Guest scooby813

Just wanted to say Hi to everybody on here, My names Wayne and i drive an Impreza.

But seriously want a supra to play with, Just dont know which one to get. prefer a turbo.

Any suggestions guys?

Thanks alot :)

Guest scooby813

HI Guys thanks for the welcome, As i know nothing about supra's, are they easily tunable?

Is the Twin Turbo version the best to go for?

Thanks again

Guest scooby813

Thanks for that GAZ6002, I got a scoob at the mo running 330 bhp, But quite fancy a supra, they sound amazing and look fantastic. But havent got a clue which is the best turbo version to go for.

Any ideas

Guest scooby813

Hi Gordy its a Modified WRX. Running 330 bhp. Full monza bodykit, Twin 5" pipes. lots of shiny bits under the bonnet.

cracking car nut just fancy something bit different tbh

Thanks for that GAZ6002, I got a scoob at the mo running 330 bhp, But quite fancy a supra, they sound amazing and look fantastic. But havent got a clue which is the best turbo version to go for.

Any ideas

I'd say the GZ if you like your creature comforts, but the RZ is SLIGHTLY lighter lol. Depends what you want from the car.

Don't write off the auto either, it's a decent box.

Have a look at the FAQ for all the specs mate.