The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Air con filter?

JamieP

The supra doesn't have one. Smelly air con is caused by bacteria building up in the system, any air con company can clear it out (Think Ibrar charged about £20 for it), there's also some DIY stuff available from motor factors, but I don't know how good it is.

Jamie,

I used the Comma Air Conditioning Cleaner, available from Halfords.

I used it on my last car, and it certainly helped with the smell! I can't compare against what Ibrar would do though. I think it was only £14 a can in Halfords.

jamie just put your air-con on full blast , put the air-con to recirculate, set the cleaner of and just shut all doors and windows till its finished very simple mate

p.s just dont take a deep breath when you get in;)

dan

Thats a short term quick fix...but your right dan it will make it smell much better

http://www.wurth.co.uk/catalogue/pdfs/UK-CD_06_0860.pdf