The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Oh dear, i'm turning into one of 'them'.

marc_p

Well, some of you might remember my recent thread regarding me wanting to get rid of the Supra, well to be honest I must of been on crack or something the past couple of weeks as I don't know what I was thinking, I couldn't possibly get rid of it:d. Anyway I was looking at a pic of a Trial Supra and all of a sudden I have an urge to put similar graphics on mine:blink:. Am I alone here? or do others have graphics on there Supra?

Trial supra is the only supra ive seen that can pull the graphics off but imo thats part becuase it was built by a well know Japanese tunning house.

Sacrilege to copy imo:)

I wouldn't copy it (I don't even have any Trial parts) but I just have this urge for something similarish.

p.s. who is the lucky guy who owns the Trial Supra on here?

ROFL thats the fast and the furious supra:D

He did say: "When I think graphics I just think this..." he didn't say that it was the Trial Supra. :)

Muffleman's car is one of my all time favs... Stunning. I'd hate to see a bill if you damage a panel or something though. My girlfriend would probably reverse into a wall or something in it.

Guest CoolsBlue
He did say: "When I think graphics I just think this..." he didn't say that it was the Trial Supra. :)

Muffleman's car is one of my all time favs... Stunning. I'd hate to see a bill if you damage a panel or something though. My girlfriend would probably reverse into a wall or something in it.

true, but im not going to edit:Pling:

Guest Specialized

Woops looks like I'm causing havoc on the forum with my little knowledge...

Now I see a picture I do know what your talking about however, see that in the ace cafe meet pictures.