The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Mistaken identity

Benyon

Was at the petrol station last night some guy comes over "is that a trans am mate" I say no and start laughing, Should i take that as a complement? Also he asked how much i payed when i told him he was totally shocked he thought i would have paid between 10k-12k, He was in his 30's and driving a nice BMW so he wasnt some street scum.

Guest Budz86
Was at the petrol station last night some guy comes over "is that a trans am mate" I say no and start laughing, Should i take that as a complement? Also he asked how much i payed when i told him he was totally shocked he thought i would have paid between 10k-12k, He was in his 30's and driving a nice BMW so he wasnt some street scum.

This guy is deffinatly no Sherlock Holmes. Considering you still have the Toyota badges front and back plus the back has 'Supra' written on it....

Me thinks someone should have gone to Specsavers! lol :D

Looks like someone who knows nothing about cars, hence why he drives a BMW.. the 'ultimate' :lol:

I ordered Domino's pizza via the website, and when it says "additional delivery instructons", I put "Supra & Volvo on driveway." The delivery driver took ages and when he eventually rang our doorbell and realised he'd got the right house, he said "That's not a Supra, it's a Porsche".

and at my accountants, when blocking another one of their clients in, the chap asked for the owner of the Porsche to let him out.

I ordered Domino's pizza via the website, and when it says "additional delivery instructons", I put "Supra & Volvo on driveway." The delivery driver took ages and when he eventually rang our doorbell and realised he'd got the right house, he said "That's not a Supra, it's a Porsche".

and at my accountants, when blocking another one of their clients in, the chap asked for the owner of the Porsche to let him out.

Haha Good one.

No not at all...well its on 21,000 now anyway but my dad bought it from a garage about 5 years ago and he was told it was held in a police impound for 3 years due to the person importing them avoiding tax or something and it was on 11,000 when he bought it! The engine was as clean as a whistle!! He barely drove it whilst he had it; mostly weekends like most supra owners and now iv got it and im starting to clock up the miles on it i can assure you!! ;)

No not at all...well its on 21,000 now anyway but my dad bought it from a garage about 5 years ago and he was told it was held in a police impound for 3 years due to the person importing them avoiding tax or something and it was on 11,000 when he bought it! The engine was as clean as a whistle!! He barely drove it whilst he had it; mostly weekends like most supra owners and now iv got it and im starting to clock up the miles on it i can assure you!! ;)

They don't half make up some good stories these dodgy car dealers!!