• LSD Diff Oil
  • Engine Oil
  • Oil Filter
  • Gearbox Oil
  • Gearbox Seals (Both Replaced)
  • Brake Fluid
  • Air Filter (Blitz Panel Filter)
  • Spark Plugs

Yes, not a bad price but i was quoted £600.00 for everything you have there plus the cambelt so sounds about right really...

Edit: Im not having the gearbox seals done though....

Edited by SilverSoop (see edit history)

The only time consuming part there is the gearbox seals - the front one at the input shaft means the gearbox has to come out. The rear isn't so bad as you just remove the prop to get at it.

I guess that's the going rate - out of interest does that include parts and fluids?

Cheers,

Brian.

The only time consuming part there is the gearbox seals - the front one at the input shaft means the gearbox has to come out. The rear isn't so bad as you just remove the prop to get at it.

I guess that's the going rate - out of interest does that include parts and fluids?

Cheers,

Brian.

It includes parts, fluids and Labour

Yep sounds fair - just make sure they're quaility fluids of appropriate spec, toyota seals if you don't want to be doing the same job again and the spark plugs are appropriate for your application.

Filter will be a Blitz LMD panel filter as we find these one of the best panel filters TBH

Silkolene ProS oil, genuine Toyo Filter, Denso IK plugs, Royal Purple Syncromax gearoil, and the Required seals, millers LSD oil with FM, and complete Brake fluid refresh.

i bought all my own parts and my mate done the service for me. toyota supplied fuel filter, oil filter, air filter. envy performance supplied motel gear 300 diff oil, toyota forlife red coolent, toyota autobox fluid, got castrol magnatec from local motor factors and my mate supplied me with forte autobox treatment,power steering treatment, diff treatment and a forte engine flush. with the labour cost, it cost me about £350 all in. hes a mate tho and dont charge me what he should:d (didnt do plugs as iridium already fitted to car when bought)

Edited by supraGZaerotop (see edit history)