The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Caution - Man at work

Rob Dublin

Couple of jobs underway, planning to dye the carpet black, give trimming the dash in alcantara a lash, fit a new stereo, fit s/s dial faces and put a lick of paint on the calipers. Nowhere near the scale of JamieP (yet!)

Will update as I go for those of you not asleep yet. So far, interior stripped, car on axle stands so I look like I know what I'm doing.

I'm aware I need a rubbish bag & the carpet is now removed but the pic didn't come out.

Edited by Rob Dublin (see edit history)

I've no idea, haven't ever done it before. Can't break anything by trying so I'm firing ahead. If I make a complete balls of it I'll box it off to Gibson Trimming or something. Hardest part will be heating the material to fit curves.

Have a double din stereo hole and a single din stereo to go in it. Thinking about getting a blanking plate with holes for 3 gauges and then covering the lot so it looks factory. Thinking and doing 2 different things you understand.

Have a double din stereo hole and a single din stereo to go in it. Thinking about getting a blanking plate with holes for 3 gauges and then covering the lot so it looks factory. Thinking and doing 2 different things you understand.

I have a normal single din tray for sale if ur interested, brand new

• 2 weeks later...

First off, found this little lad who will be guarding the car from now on:

Finished stripping out pretty much all of the interior.

New clock faces installed (incorrectly) They look good at least:

Painted calipers red, tho now thinking black is the way to go and removed wheel centres. Think it looks better without.

Aggressive wheel thread on SF making me feel completely inadequate! Spacers or new wheels added to list.

Stripped down the engine to do a service. Realised I'm not a million miles away from being able to bang on a turbo and go N/A-T.

Remembered to use protection, femidom installed temporarily.

Edited by Rob Dublin (see edit history)

• 7 months later...