The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Scottish Modified Show Knockhill Sun 24th August

kslb

Franko give ruth a txt she might have put your name down:search:

Solid worm:p, its pissin doon in spain:faint: you kept that one quiet I canny go to brians i'm gigging bowhill lucky white heather eh

I only just booked it on Wednesday mate so couldn`t have told you last week anyway.

Careful for aw them Hoors in Bowhill. Ma ex-wife comes from there :)

The first thing I have been to at Knockhill that was really disappointing. Poorly organised and bad use of space etc. I was so looking forward to it as well. There were a few nice motors there but not enough to make it worth the £15 entry.

Yeh agree with you Keith,organisation was fukin terrible,I feel knockhill is just using the modded scene just to make money,Ipersonaly think if they organise another one which no doubt they will we should as clubs go and tell them to ram it,next week is the so called super car show full of fukin porches and ferraris and beleive me some of them are just rubbish and do they let any high powerd stunning looking jap cars in ,do they fuck, I hope it all backfires on them, rant over, by the way nice seeing you on sunday,who's was the nice gunmetal sup parked behind the grandstand? very tasty indeed(edit) looks like Bryson's motta lovely.

Yeh that Lambo was pure qaulity he was really playing about with the evos,one of them evo's was running 700 horses to and the lambo wiped the floor with him,guess no matter what we do with our jap super cars they wont really be super cars if you know what I mean.