The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Wow and wow!

Trig

At last she is running and running spot on! Unbelievably quick! Fully BPU apart my front mount which is yet to go on.

A big thankyou need to go to Matt Harwood who came round and was here for a good 5 hours, sorted the non starting and misfiring issues. Then fitted my FCD and AVC-R :thumbs:

And again Dave F for helping put her all back together :)

Cant wait to stretch her legs again tomorrow if its dry :cool:

Well done Adam, great to hear it's up and running :thumbs:

Yep, it's full BPU once it's decatted and running decent boost. btw, how much is it at now?

The FMIC will make difference at the top end if the stock IC is tired.

Its just nice to have her running again and knowing that all our hard work has paid off.

I only took it for a short drive earlier and it went up to 0.8 bar according to the avc-r.

Gonna have another play tomorrow and see what i get then :)

I only took it for a short drive earlier and it went up to 0.8 bar according to the avc-r.

Gonna have another play tomorrow and see what i get then :)

So it's still stock levels ;) You just wait until you get it running at 1.2bar, it's a massive difference from 0.8 :D

should it be running 1.2 already or do i need to set up the boost controller?

Take it on a good straight, get it in 4th or 5th (6spd) and give it some WOT from 4k to 6k rpm and see what you hit. That should be your guide point for setting the AVCR. Try playing witthe gain too, but only if you have an AFR as well as boost gauge :)