The mkiv Supra Owners Club

MPH Show Featuring Top Gear Live

DaveSupTT

Please Choose out of the following. It is Muli-choice so you can select the req Box's  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Please Choose out of the following. It is Muli-choice so you can select the req Box's

• I have been before, it was RUBBISH
    • I have been before, it was GREAT
    • I intend to go on Thursday
    • I intend to go on Friday
    • I intend to go on Saturday
    • I intend to go on Sunday
    • Im going to go for the Platinum ticket - £105
    • Im going to go for the Gold ticket - £56
    • Im going to go for the Silver ticket - £38

Hopefully put this in the right section, Mods feel free to Move it if necessary.

This is not just a Midlands event, but I couldn't find like a general events folder, so everyone read! :)

MPH SHOW Featuring Top Gear Live 13-16 Nov 08 NEC Birmingham

MPH The Prestige & Performance Motor Show

This year MPH has lined up an even more stunning array of super cars for you to drool over, sit in and get up close and personal with: Koenigsegg, Spyker, Lotus, Pagani, Lamborghini, Ferrari, Bentley, Rolls Royce, Mercedes McLaren, Porsche, Mercedes and Aston Martin to name but a few.

Top Gear Live

With an estimated waiting list of 21 years (and growing) to Top Gear the TV show, why not skip the queue and experience the assault on your senses at Top Gear Live!

Top Gear Live ‘The Ultimate Performance Arena’ offers Top Gear fans the opportunity to get up close to everyone’s favourite TV presenters; Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond & James May.

Best seats are allocated on a first-come first-served basis and performances will sell out.

NEC, Birmingham - Performance and Opening Times

Opening Times - Performance Times

Thurs 13 Nov 5pm - 10pm 7.30pm

Fri 14 Nov 12noon - 9pm 3pm, 6.30pm

Sat 15 Nov 9.30am - 9pm 11am, 1.30pm, 4pm, 6.30pm

Sun 16 Nov 9.30am - 7.30pm 11am, 2pm, 5pm

Prices

Platinum Ticket £105

What you get:

Excellent seat at Top Gear Live

Access to MPH Prestige & Performance Motor Show

Paddock Tour where you will see all the behind-the-scenes activity

Access to the VIP Enclosure

Two course meal and four complimentary drinks (Beer, Wine & Soft Drinks)

Refreshments served all day (Pastries, Cakes, Tea & Coffee)

The Big Book of Top Gear 2009 (Hardback) worth £12.99

Official Show Guide worth £12

Gold Ticket £56 includes:

Good seat at Top Gear Live

Paddock Tour where you will see all the behind-the-scenes activity

Access to the Sunday Times Enclosure

Two complimentary drinks

Silver Ticket £38 includes:

A seat at Top Gear Live

VIP Hospitality

Options are also available for groups of 6 or more, priced from £235+VAT per person. Call Charlotte Aldiss at Clarion Events on 020 7370 8399 for further information or to make a reservation.

For more info see the website:

http://www.mphshow.co.uk/

So is anyone interested in this.

I was thinking going down on the Saturday - unsure if it will be in the Supe as its off the road at the moment, but if there are a few of us, then maybe we could get a convoy going :)

If your going, purchase your own tickets through the website above, and they will send the tickets out to you.

I have added a poll as well, which is a multi option. If you can state what day your going, and what price package as well.

There is also an option to say if you have been before and to say if it was good or not ;)

Edited by DaveSupTT (see edit history)

• 4 weeks later...

I've been last 2 years, kids can definately go. Last year we needed an extra ticket last minute but were told it was sold out. Although it doesn't get you in the show itself if you buy a ticket to the Classic car show which is through in an adjacent lobby you can walk through into the MPH car display area. Glad we did it as the Veyron wasn't in the MPH display it was on the Buggatti stand in the classic show. Also some good US muscle on show in the classic area.