PDA

View Full Version : Good performance parts shop in Las Vegas?



Justin
13-01-04, 21:03
Anyone know of any. I'm goin in April and wanted to do a bit of shopping.

Jive
13-01-04, 22:02
Probably a good idea to ask on supraforums :)

Have a good trip there, great place to lose all your money in more ways than one :D

Faye
13-01-04, 22:06
Not performance parts related but you have to go to Rent A Vette, they have some lovely cars to hire, Viper anyone??? :cool:

If you want to keep hold of your cash play the slots, not as glamorous as the tables but ultimately more rewarding.

By the way have a fantastic time, I should be going back next August for a week, I'm looking forward to it already.

TOKYO
13-01-04, 22:28
Originally posted by Faye
If you want to keep hold of your cash play the slots, not as glamorous as the tables but ultimately more rewarding.
Nah I found the slots really suck your spondoolees bigtime (or was that the sluts, can't remember now :eek: :innocent: :D :devil: .) Stick to blackjack espcially if you can count upto 21 as its really easy then ;) .

Damn I'm jealous. Wanna go back. Would like to win some of me hard earned back. Mind you saying that me missus took 'em for a few quid but it really only balanced out my losses :D :D :D .

Ahhhhhh sunny holidays :) .

Glen

Faye
13-01-04, 22:33
Originally posted by TOKYO
Nah I found the slots really suck your spondoolees bigtime (or was that the sluts, can't remember now :eek: :innocent: :D :devil: .) Stick to blackjack espcially if you can count upto 21 as its really easy then ;) .

Damn I'm jealous. Wanna go back. Would like to win some of me hard earned back. Mind you saying that me missus took 'em for a few quid but it really only balanced out my losses :D :D :D .

Ahhhhhh sunny holidays :) .

Glen

You just not treating the sluts, sorry slots right!! :p

TOKYO
14-01-04, 00:35
SERIOUSLY :D :D :D , I did find the slots took me money rather lively and I couldn't find one that would give me any nudges :( . Oh at the end of the day its whatever floats your boat I suppose :) .

Damn its a great place with so much to do in the surrounding areas :) .

Yep hire a Viper or something similar (or a BAD BOY HARLEY LIKE I DID BEING A BADASS MUTHAFUKA :D ) and have some drives out Justin.

Glen

Justin
16-01-04, 19:08
It's my 7th time. We have to go out every year for work. The boss lets us stay out after though for a holiday.

I tried the poker at the bar and won $100 but had my bucket of qtrs nicked when I wasn't looking. Black Jack seems to be the easiest buck out there.

I WILL be hiring a drop top Vette to drive up the Grand Canyon and Hoover damn for sure :)

Wanted to buy some Defi stuff but don't think they'd have it in Ceasars mall :)

Faye
16-01-04, 21:03
Originally posted by Justin
It's my 7th time. We have to go out every year for work. The boss lets us stay out after though for a holiday.

I tried the poker at the bar and won $100 but had my bucket of qtrs nicked when I wasn't looking. Black Jack seems to be the easiest buck out there.

I WILL be hiring a drop top Vette to drive up the Grand Canyon and Hoover damn for sure :)

Wanted to buy some Defi stuff but don't think they'd have it in Ceasars mall :)

If you use Rent a Vette there is a 100 mile allowance per day and 35 cents per mile over that - could cost you a pretty penny!

Digsy
16-01-04, 21:29
Before I went to Vegas everyone told me that "if you play the slots or the tables you get free drinks all night". Utter cobblers. Anyone else find this?

I loved Vegas. Would be great to go back, but I promised myself if I did I'd stay at The Bellagio (major spondoolix). Had a suite at the Luxor last time. I'm a bit of a foodie on the sly and they reportedly have one of the best restaurants on the Srip at the B. The dancing fountains outside very nearly reduced my ex to tears!

Oh - and I got my ears syringed there at a Doctor's surgery above a casino after a jacuzzi accident :looney:

Justin
16-01-04, 23:05
Originally posted by Darren Blake
Before I went to Vegas everyone told me that "if you play the slots or the tables you get free drinks all night". Utter cobblers. Anyone else find this?

I loved Vegas. Would be great to go back, but I promised myself if I did I'd stay at The Bellagio (major spondoolix). Had a suite at the Luxor last time. I'm a bit of a foodie on the sly and they reportedly have one of the best restaurants on the Srip at the B. The dancing fountains outside very nearly reduced my ex to tears!

Oh - and I got my ears syringed there at a Doctor's surgery above a casino after a jacuzzi accident :looney:

:) Mate you do really have to tell more on the Jacuzzi accident, fill us in:)

Digsy
16-01-04, 23:58
Originally posted by Justin
:) Mate you do really have to tell more on the Jacuzzi accident, fill us in:)

Well there was me, my wife, two strippers and this big tub of gritty swarfega...


Seriously, though. I was just taking a bath in the morning (had a corner jacuzzi overlooking the desert). Put my head under the water and when I surfaced I was deaf in one ear! Ta-daaaa!

Anti-climax, eh?

Cost me $80 to get it flushed out. But they did do the other ear for free.

Sharpie
17-01-04, 00:04
Justin, I guess you could arrange with Dusty or whoever before you go out there to Fredex it to you overnight while you are at the hotel. This way you do not need to travel to any store.

just my 2c