The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Oooo...I want one now!

Dragonball

Went down to Dude's to see Geeza's mota - lovely m8 - lovely (love the Blitz front BTW!)

Drove back up in the black one - serviced and cleaned (good for an extra 10HP!)

WHAT FUN THESE MANUALS ARE!

Really loved the jap-spec pick-up and got used to the gearbox - just superb!

Wouldn't have one (manual that is) in my main one - cos I'm old and do lots of motorway (30K last year) - but just bags of real driving FUN!!

:thumbs: :p

Originally posted by dude

You in a manual !!!!!!!!! You were crying in my slow old auto on our little jaunt to the shops today !!!!! Cant wait to take you out when the singles on :devil:

Dude:flame Dev

I have to share that being with Dude in Halfords car park doing Do-nuts and drifting at 60 mph did not make me cry...

...I was screaming too much to cry

...my eyes were shut

....and my trousers:(

:p

Originally posted by Paul E

I have to share that being with Dude in Halfords car park doing Do-nuts and drifting at 60 mph did not make me cry...

...I was screaming too much to cry

...my eyes were shut

....and my trousers:(

:p

When I pick up the car can you teach me how to drift dude?

Never done it before (and been in control!! :thumbs: )

Paul.

If it all seems under control you need to go faster /press harder /twist more etc :)

All that went thru my mind as i slid along at over 125 mph at snetterton thinking 's**t my arse is on fire !!!!':p

Originally posted by Paul R

I've never been over 117mph in my supe as I've never had one with the limiter taken off!

If you cant teach me drifting, can you teach me how to do doughnuts then ?? :D

Paul.

Thats not a problem dude , im the do nut king !!!!!!!and the silver car is built for being a hooligan in , say bye bye license !!!!

Originally posted by Paul R

I take it you've tested it's doughnut performing ability already then ?? :D

Paul.

I can confirm that it will turn round in a narrow space without using the steering wheel !!!!! but so does mine and the black one , nice to know they all have an LSD fitted , i dont know why but the manuals seem to be a lot more controllable in the wet !!!!

Paul E said he'd 'like a go on one of those bike thingys ' well dude that can be arranged .... sit down ,,shut up ,,,, hold on!!!!!!:D

Not in a bloody million years would I get on the back of a bike that you were in charge of

Never...ever...ever!

Would need jubilee's - never mind bicycle - clips:p

Guest Terry S

My new mission is to make Paul cry ( not the way you do dude, and make him scream "you the daddy":eek: )

Paul, you need to experience Leon on a Mission too

i think i've had a ride in a few nutter mobiles ie both terry & leon (driving mine - still scared shitless), mattH (in his old one n new one - still shaking from his 'have you ever heard of race-logic?') but awaiting a ride in dude's .......... the entire lot needs locking up in a soft white rubber room !! :p