The mkiv Supra Owners Club

SAFC Tuning....Best Place To Go?

Mr. Fish

wondering if you could give some input on this as the best place to go, to get a SAFC II setup/mapped/tuned what ever you want to call it :lol:

Spoken to thor, and they seem the best at the mo...dont know what your opnions are on them? i know what you think of the dyno readings tho!!

Cheers

I would recommend 1320 Autos at Gt Staughton, Bedfordshire. Chris is a top guy and has worked for a lot of big names like Cosworth, give him a call and he will be able to sort you out no probs. 01234 376089. They do have a website but i seems to be down at the min. 1320 autos have the 11 second Mini Cooper S that runs at Pod

Another one to try is LSV in Wellingborough, Northants, the mapper there is supposed to be amazing and i've never heard a bad thing about him. I know he was out in Germany mapping for a Porsche race team a while back

Edited by jacko (see edit history)

I would recommend 1320 Autos at Gt Staughton, Bedfordshire. Chris is a top guy and has worked for a lot of big names like Cosworth, give him a call and he will be able to sort you out no probs. 01234 376089. They do have a website but i seems to be down at the min. 1320 autos have the 11 second Mini Cooper S that runs at Pod

Another one to try is LSV in Wellingborough, Northants, the mapper there is supposed to be amazing and i've never heard a bad thing about him. I know he was out in Germany mapping for a Porsche race team a while back

sweet cheers for that...live in beds so 1320 auto's sound alright..shall give them a call..