The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra Wheels

mashhead

Hello

I am new to this forum. I have a question about offsets. I need to replace 4 buddyclub alloy wheels. The old ones are 18x8 on front with an offset +35mm, and rears are 18x9 +45mm.

Unfortunately, they dont make the 18 inch ones in staggered form anymore and you can only get 18x8 and thats it..

I have no choice but to go up to 19 inch if i want to keep the car with the staggered look. Im probbably going to go 19x 8.5 for fronts and 19x 9.5 for the rears.

My question is what offset do i need? and is 19 inches just too wide?

Many thanks

My question is what offset do i need? and is 19 inches just too wide?

Many thanks

As near as possible to the stock offset which is +50mm, 19's are fine.

I've got 19's , 8.5" front and 9.5" rear.

You should also bare in mind that obviously you want to clear the brakes so the wheel design has to be considered with the brakes you have fitted.

As near as possible to the stock offset which is +50mm, 19's are fine.

I've got 19's , 8.5" front and 9.5" rear.

You should also bare in mind that obviously you want to clear the brakes so the wheel design has to be considered with the brakes you have fitted.

Not quite sure what off sets mine are, but i had 235/35/19 fronts and 265/30/19 rears with no probs. I changed to a 295/30/19 rear tyre and and needed the arches rolling. Any wider and i believe you need a wide arch kit.

I need to replace 4 buddyclub alloy wheels. The old ones are 18x8 on front with an offset +35mm, and rears are 18x9 +45mm.

Unfortunately, they dont make the 18 inch ones in staggered form anymore and you can only get 18x8 and thats it..

I have no choice but to go up to 19 inch if i want to keep the car with the staggered look. Im probbably going to go 19x 8.5 for fronts and 19x 9.5 for the rears.

Why do you have no choice? There are loads of other wheel brands/sizes you could choose from. Here are just a few of the ones I supply

Weds Wheels

Rays Wheels (Volk, Gram Lights, G-Game, etc.)

Trafficstar Wheels

Advan Wheels

SSR Wheels

Enkei Wheels

Work Wheels

5Zigen

OZ Wheels

Do Luck Double Six Wheels

Blitz

TRD