The mkiv Supra Owners Club

new member in Scotland

CWD

Hi, back to Supra ownership after 6 years away. Previously had two twin turbos, one auto and one 6 speed. The last one was a 1996 with lots of TRD bits.

Just picked up a late 1997 twin turbo VVTi tiptronic fresh import. Pretty much standard except for HKS induction and some very nice Volks AV3s,

Pictures are in my garage, cant get them to attach to thread as they keep showing as thumb nails!!!!!!!!!!!!!

colin

Edited by CWD (see edit history)

Hi, back to Supra ownership after 6 years away. Previously had two twin turbos, one auto and one 6 speed. The last one was a 1996 with lots of TRD bits.

Just picked up a late 1997 twin turbo VVTi tiptronic fresh import. Pretty much standard except for HKS induction and some very nice Volks AV3s,

Pictures are in my garage, cant get them to attach to thread as they keep showing as thumb nails!!!!!!!!!!!!!

colin

Edited by CWD (see edit history)

Thanks for the warm welcome,:)

JohnnyW Im just outside Dunfermline:)

marcAB10 plans for the car at present are to get the ICE sorted out, i have an Alpine iDA-X100 from my last car waiting to go in and an alpine ipod drawer for the space below it coming in the post,this looks pretty nice so looking forward to seeing what it looks like fitted, the X100 will also have a Alpine KCE-300BT blue tooth adapter fitted which gives full hands free through the head unit.

I have a set of UK brakes front and rear's sitting in the garage waiting to get fitted need some time to clean them up and possibly paint them before i get them on the car, so they will be my second project.

Todd will keep my eyes open for waving MR2 drivers;)

Colin