The mkiv Supra Owners Club

A few Q's with Pics- TT pipes

Firestorm

hey guys,

i've been busy trying to take off the TT pipes, and Wow didnt relise it would be this Taxing. Its not a hard job in the traditional way but more in the damn these hoses are well and truly on. unfourtunely a few of the hoses split/crumbled as i took them off.. i think the pressure of pulling them off and bit of using a screwdriver to help push them off. Anywho im gonna change them for samco hoses so they are gonn look nice a blue anyway.

ok so first off any one got any solution for this:

this is the 2nd nut on the front turbo intake pipe.. for the life of me i cannot remove it. ive tried everything and its getting tot he point of it sheering..

ok so whilst i was down there i noticed this:

the two pipes with nuts in. for me this doesnt seem rite.. but i could be cos they were removed when the boost controler was installed.. anyone got any answers for that?

ok and final one.. promise..

ive taken the fuel pump out im just trying to find out if this is a OEM fuel pump or not.. anyone shed any light.. to me it doesnt look OEM Jspec- buti could be wrong..

other than that its going ok LOL ;)

Thanks guys! hope your all good!

Pete

cheeers dudes. ive got a Walbro pump on it way.. but Royal mail havent deleivered it yet which im a bit worried about! the hoses didnt affect the car in anyway so its prob okay.

cheers colin il see if i can get some penteratring fluid. it was ridicoulously hard to try and move.

cheeers dudes. ive got a Walbro pump on it way.. but Royal mail havent deleivered it yet which im a bit worried about! the hoses didnt affect the car in anyway so its prob okay.

cheers colin il see if i can get some penteratring fluid. it was ridicoulously hard to try and move.