The mkiv Supra Owners Club

my first kill

supra_si

Had an entertaining run against a lotus excel this morning.

my cars nothing special, induction kit bov and exhaust. managed to pee all over him although he did try and undertake til i put the footdown properly.

although we kept it at a strictly 70mph limit :innocent: his accelaration was just not upto the supe's

Had an entertaining run against a lotus excel this morning.

my cars nothing special, induction kit bov and exhaust. managed to pee all over him although he did try and undertake til i put the footdown properly.

although we kept it at a strictly 70mph limit :innocent: his accelaration was just not upto the supe's

There is a dedicated w!lly waving section here.

cant see pics, on works computer lol, il keep my eyes peeled as a guy at work has an old targa that thinks its the best and fastest car ever.

well mate, when you get chance race you're mate in the targa and wipe the smile off his face:cool:. as for the excel, really mate, you might aswell have been racing a bicycle :rlol: