The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Nice looking single for sale

tooquicktostop

Hey guys, this is my car that is up for sale. Just wanted to point out, it does have the ECU fitted, I must have worded it badly, I meant the control screen is not fitted, but it just plugs in I just didn't want it as I like it to look standard.

As for the price of the car, I bought the car with a few faults, so I didn't pay market value for it, these faults have been sorted and I have enjoyed owning the car and I dont feel it owes me any more than I have listed it for, obviously I would not reduce this price though.

If anyone wants to come have a look be my guest, I think maybe the price has put people off as no one has even been to see it yet! And its killing me because every time I go see it I get the urge to keep it! I'm getting that urge quite alot at the moment! (replaced it with a Subaru and its falling to bits!)

LOL, I really dont have more money than sense! Either that or I have Very little Sense! If I were to keep the car I would want to go manual and thats £3k I dont have, I need the rear seats too! and to top it off, it wont fit in my drive unless the suspension is would all the way up and then it looses the look! I would love to keep it but my Girlfriend doesn't like driving it(too big!) and shes the boss...

The wheels were on the car when I bought it. I think they were on the car when it was imported.

I have been having a look at the Supra's for sale and the price doesn't seem so low to put people off. Why would you say it's worth £14k? There seems to be a couple on Ebay for similar prices, obviously not with the mods but still very tidy looking cars.

you'll see one of them is mine ;) And another belongs to someone on here too.

I've had quite a bit of interest, but only with part-ex's that I don't want or couldn't have. I definately think with your mods, if it's as good as it looks, are worth more money. Hell - i expect if you broke the car and sold it in bits you'd get more for it!