The mkiv Supra Owners Club

NA OWNERS our power prayers answered

Dave

I don't get it.....so if you put a fan on your air intake its EXACTLY the same as adding a supercharger to your engine? Well....I never knew thats how supercharger work.

I like the graph showing the power.......but why does it call it 'pooper charger' ?!

HAHAHAHa

Guest Budz86

Whats GPD? :blink: I think they are refering to GBP! Mug's can't even get the currency right!

Although, looks like a quality performance product! Deffinatly something we should all consider! :p

are we going to go for these then ad? forget the tein bars and new wheels.........i'll ask nic if he can get us them a little cheaper :)

But we're not thinking about the full picture. With that much extra power available Im going to have to get a TT autobox, uprated internals, stiffer suspension and even a roll cage:p

are we going to go for these then ad? forget the tein bars and new wheels.........i'll ask nic if he can get us them a little cheaper :)

Don't worry Lee, I've ordered one for you. We'll give it a test run, your car is only a Sunday drive anyway! ;)