The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Mascrat Manor - 11th Aug 08 - Tango Special :D

Matt H

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'll try an get round by the supra lot now i have one too. what time do you lot usually get there?

I'll probably be there before 7.00 but others turn up about 7.30 ;)

I'm there Matt, can't wait to see it :)

Cheers Lynz.. see you there ;) got those new lights yet?!

After all thats happened with this one, i'll be there!! Great to see it back on the road mate.

Ben

Cheers mate, still bits and bats to do though

Your car is looking well Matt!

Cheers mate ;)

Oh yes and it's going in on Tuesday to have all the kit fitted and sprayed :ecstatic:

Nice :cool: timed that well for Mascrat then! what kit you got going on? is there a thread? not been on the site properly for ages....

that look awsome matt,

Cheers mate ;)

Nice :cool: timed that well for Mascrat then! what kit you got going on? is there a thread? not been on the site properly for ages....

No thread will post up once it's done.

I've got a bomex front bumper and veilside skirts and spats, really can't wait now!!!

Will be at Haigh Hall showing her off...you going to that one?:search:

No thread will post up once it's done.

I've got a bomex front bumper and veilside skirts and spats, really can't wait now!!!

Will be at Haigh Hall showing her off...you going to that one?:search:

Yeah going that one.. hoperfully

OMG Matt your one luck boy that is nicest looking drive way i've ever seen :) What is it brick or concrete ;) :D

Well the bit leading up to the rest of the propety is bitumen, then that bit that my car is parked on is block paved :D but seriously mate, you should see the house! Its a girl i met last fridays parents house.. i'm on the third floor taking that snap from Nics own balcony!! Puts your new pad to shame :D ;)

Yeah going that one.. hoperfully

Well the bit leading up to the rest of the propety is bitumen, then that bit that my car is parked on is block paved :D but seriously mate, you should see the house! Its a girl i met last fridays parents house.. i'm on the third floor taking that snap from Nics own balcony!! Puts your new pad to shame :D ;)

Now come on Matthew are we sure its a girl? ;) :D But your right I will have to put up with my 'little' house for now :D