The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What is the catch

chainy

The alloy wheels looks buckled. Just to the left of bottom centre.

Still looks a good price as long as not much more is buckled with it.

:yeahthat: If it has hit something hard enough to buckle the wheel then i would look at the suspension to be sure it isn't damaged.

OMG... how cheap!?

If everyone started inflating the sale price, then surely it would help the cause? But again, you'd need everyone to do it.

£4000 for a 330+ bhp car.. that's just silly!

Nope thats just reality mate. I chanced a £5k offer on my car and had only one sniff with a required PX of a JAg FFS. I wasn't seriously even going to consider £5k for mine but it goes to show that the cars are not taking good money. Its stupid really but the fact is that there is more cars for sale in this country than there are buyers.

Lets put this into perspective though, alot of these Supes going for 4-5k are not remotely anywhere near the condition or spec of what many of ours would/should be at. Even looking at the first set of pictures, you can see that its probable that the first car will need abit of money spent on putting it right.

Although in saying that, it still doesnt change the fact that many of them are going to be falling into chav hands. With some, already doing so.