The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ace cafe next Monday 11th August petrolhead meet !!!!

lui

Ace cafe next Monday 11th August petrolhead meet !!!!

Went there last month loads of super cars there lambo's / atoms / TVR's / Lotus's few supra's ect good night out

Hope it's going to be same next Monday I will be going along any one else fancy coming down I will be there for around 7pm onwards & last month they all went for London cruise @ 10.30pm hopefully do the same next week.

It's a regular meet 2nd Monday of each month good night out IMO

Good meet for you local West London lot :eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows:

No booking up got a nice super car just turn up first come first serve basis

This time will bring camera along to ake few pics of what's there too

Edited by lui (see edit history)

Hey Lui,

Good to bump into you last time round...

The 'cruise' aspect isn't a regular thing - the last drive out just involved 6 of us who just 'happened' to be going back into town :innocent:

It's meant to be a static meet for news, updates, greasy nosh and lots of drooling over machinery as you say. Last month, the star of the show was a very stealthy GT40-600RE. There are already 55 confirmed attendees for Monday, so spaces will be limited mate.

If anyone does drop by, come say hello :)

Edited by Ben-san (see edit history)

Hey Lui,

Good to bump into you last time round...

The 'cruise' aspect isn't a regular thing - the last drive out just involved 6 of us who just 'happened' to be going back into town :innocent:

It's meant to be a static meet for news, updates, greasy nosh and lots of drooling over machinery as you say. Last month, the star of the show was a very stealthy GT40-600RE. There are already 55 confirmed attendees for Monday, so spaces will be limited mate.

If anyone does drop by, come say hello :)

Well I will definitely be down there Ben mate all polished up & will be there for around 6.30-7.00 & like Ben said too great night & some very expensive cars going & by the sound of things with 55 supers cars all ready lined for coming should be another great night @ Ace Cafe :eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows:

Well I will definitely be down there Ben mate all polished up & will be there for around 6.30-7.00 & like Ben said too great night & some very expensive cars going & by the sound of things with 55 supers cars all ready lined for coming should be another great night @ Ace Cafe :eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows:

Good stuff Lui, I'll try to tear myself away from 'work' for a proper catch up this time.

A friendly note to all though, it's not really a free-for-all - you may be asked to make space for the official group by the Ace marshals as usual. :thumbs:

Hi ya Lui me old bucket of valve springs I will be up for this as im at home at the mo. Might b worth gettin a mini convoy down there if we can get a few more peeps interested, what say you, show these supercars a thing or two lol:D

Chris

Nice one Chris mate will give you a call & see what's good time to meet up reckon it will be a good night ;)

Can't go to mad on this meet as it's there night & they already have 55 super cars listed for coming so far.

Just another reminder Supercar night at Ace Cafe tomorrow night weather looking good so should be a good one loads of very very nice cars going to this one don't miss out coming along you local lot if you have nothing better to do on a Monday night.

Just another reminder Supercar night at Ace Cafe tomorrow night weather looking good so should be a good one loads of very very nice cars going to this one don't miss out coming along you local lot if you have nothing better to do on a Monday night.

Im still up for this bud needed to find an excuse to bed my new discs ad pads in lol

Was good night down there good few cars there too got to be over 1 million pounds worth of cars there Lambo's / Ferrari's / Atom / Noble / Tvr's / Mustang 3 Supra's ect.

Nice to see you again Ben San & Wayney too looking forward to next one :)

Nice exit too when the lambo's & Ferrari left :eyebrows:

Few more pic's taken see link below:

Monday Supra car night at Ace Cafe

Good to see you guys down there last night. Sorry I didn't meet you Erol, was far too busy running around touching base with everyone!

This isn't just about supercars, as you will have noticed. We get a good range of people all there for the same reason, whether it's a Lupo or a Lambo. It's definitely not elitist - we had some chavvy gatecrashers but hey, they were happy to be friendly and well-behaved. :)

Good to see you guys down there last night. Sorry I didn't meet you Erol, was far too busy running around touching base with everyone!

This isn't just about supercars, as you will have noticed. We get a good range of people all there for the same reason, whether it's a Lupo or a Lambo. It's definitely not elitist - we had some chavvy gatecrashers but hey, they were happy to be friendly and well-behaved. :)

Really? I'd have thought it would be elitist. I've met some v.snobby ferrari's owners. Infact some sit very close to me at work :taped: