The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My car is on ebay!!

JohnnyW

Was doing my weekly scower for Supra parts on ebay and looked at one of the thumbnail pics and thought "that looks a lot like my car....." sure enough it was one of the pics I put up last week: http://mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=158332

Not sure whether to be annoyed or flattered, I suppose at they've at least blanked out the plate on it. Would have been nice to have been asked though since it was obviously someone from on here.

Here is the offending item: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Toyota-Supra-Active-Front-Spoiler-ECU-motor-switch_W0QQitemZ140255785630QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item140255785630&_trkparms=72%3A984|39%3A1|66%3A2|65%3A12&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14.l1318

[sHOCK][/sHOCK]your copyright has been breached!! cheeky buggers - wonder if it is a member? they are in stirling whoever it is, well at least it is not the car they are selling. ;)

LOL aye "This will be coming off the boat in 2 weeks" I'd be sleeping in the garage if that was the case :D

scotspower

Same guy?

I've not put anything up on eBay for a long time, but aren't the auctions usually for a week?... If so then :

End time:13-Aug-08 10:09:32 BST (6 days 14 hours)

And his last online time (on here) : Last Activity: Today 09:51

Would indicate so...

Of course, it may or may not be him/her, and at least your plate's been blanked out, but it would at least have been nice to have been asked first...

(Nice car by the way :D)

I've not put anything up on eBay for a long time, but aren't the auctions usually for a week?... If so then :

End time:13-Aug-08 10:09:32 BST (6 days 14 hours)

And his last online time (on here) : Last Activity: Today 09:51

Would indicate so...

Of course, it may or may not be him/her, and at least your plate's been blanked out, but it would at least have been nice to have been asked first...

(Nice car by the way :D)

Supersluth Stu :D

It is cheeky, but there is nothing stopping him taking a pic of your car if he saw it on the street and using that on ebay really. Something about intellectual property I think, as long as the pic is either used for review or criticism. Not too sure, but maybe just drop him a email to ask him to remove it if you don't like it on there. I know I wouldn't like my car being on the net like that