The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra sold

CardiffSupra

As she drove into the distance I was tempted to run after her. Has'nt been up for sale long and I had a feeling she would sell fast. She has been the love of my life for 3 great years, Don't know what to do with myself now. Shes gone to a good home, Dave (ds2000) is a top guy and im hoping will take good care of her.

Also would like to thank everyone on here for all the help over the years, I will defo stick around as I like reading the Dispute Resolution :p The club spirit is top class, loved every second of it.

It's a funny feeling, I wanted to sell but now im gutted :(

So thank you all, And good night!

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=157367

Dave is local to me. Ive been meaning to take him out in a spin in my NA. No need now though:D Dave appears to be spot on, though Ive not met him myself he knows my GF). I'll keep an eye on it for ya;)

By the way I can see why its hard to let it go. Its a lovely looking example:)

havard, ill happily give you fook all for your NA!

Youll get a good price for that, it looks lovely, nice faelift too

At least I have a concrete off of "fook all" from DannyB. I was hoping to get peanuts with a bit of effort......:blink:

The car needs a new ariel and two new front tyres before I let it go. The MOT is up on the 20th of this month.

H.

Thanks Gareth,

I felt so damn guilty driving off yesterday and seeing you standing in your door looking :( - I didn't make it easy for you as I must have looked like Austin Powers trying to turn around outside your place :haha:- talk about prolonging it.

The good news is that we got home together and she seems happy, I introduced her to the winter house as well (Mum and Dad's garage in the middle of nowhere) and she fit like a glove.

The bad news is that she put me in such a good mood I decided to take my folks out for a meal last night so she's kinda cost me money already. I am shocked its alot better on fuel than my RX-8 was.

I am alarmed at how the second hand car market has bottomed out though, I had a 2003 RX-8 230, fully loaded, FSH, warranty and only 19,000 miles for £9.5k in Feb, that's gone now though, nice but expensive to run for not a lot of pace.

Great to meet Gareth, its the first time I've bought a car off someone that I'd happily go for a pint with :) - top top lad! Good luck with the house and the Stang!

I'm compiling the shopping list already but its nothing too major, just going to facelift the interior :)

http://images.fotopic.net/?iid=yu8m0y&outx=800&nostamp=1

http://images.fotopic.net/?iid=yu8n5x&outx=600&nostamp=1

Just got to find the central locking fuse and jobs a good un :)

Yep she is a stunner, Did'nt seem right driving home from work and no car on the drive :(

Hehe yea the Austin powers was a little funny, I thought you might have gone through the wall at one point, hehe.

Keep in toutch mate anyway, Let me know how she is. Drive safe and when I get the stang I might pop up for a drive and a pint.

Cheers again matey.

Gareth.