The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Asda 'on your marks' charity event...free track time..

keron

sunday 10th august 2008.....

A few of you might know about this but its a fantastic day out and well worth going...think its a fiver per car to get in, free track time and just is worth going....we could also combine this with the midlands meet???

in leicestershire....bruntingthorpe.....

http://www.on-your-marks.com/index.php

RIGHT, HAD THE CONFIRMATION THROUGH SO WILL DISPATCH THE TICKETS THROUGH TONIGHT (6TH AUG)....BEST TO GET THERE EARLY AS IT WILL BE VERY BUSY! SO PLEASE PM ME YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS IF YOU WANT TO GO. I HAVE 10 ONLY BUT COULD DO A COUPLE MORE...

thank you

Edited by keron (see edit history)

i have been to this last year. its not an open track day nor is it free to go on the track. you have to be invited to this or you cant get on the track so not sure where you got the information from?

the clubs that are on the track are gt40 oc, ferrari oc, lotus oc, tvr oc, porsche oc, viper oc etc etc.

it was awsome last year, there was one quicksilver supra that dicked on all the cars. passenger rides were a minimum £5. i've heard rumors that supra will be there this year sharing gates with the ferrari oc - will be interesting indeed.

is this the track???

yep thats the track

i drop cars off in the job i do to bruntingthorpe{im trade plate driver and drop cars off for lombard who are based there}

theres always cars racing round the track lotus ect

test track and public days

hey do lorry skidding control there to .

i have been to this last year. its not an open track day nor is it free to go on the track. you have to be invited to this or you cant get on the track so not sure where you got the information from?

the clubs that are on the track are gt40 oc, ferrari oc, lotus oc, tvr oc, porsche oc, viper oc etc etc.

it was awsome last year, there was one quicksilver supra that dicked on all the cars. passenger rides were a minimum £5. i've heard rumors that supra will be there this year sharing gates with the ferrari oc - will be interesting indeed.

I was PM'd with some basic info about a charity ASDA event about 4~6 months ago, and a promise of more info to folllow nearer the time but nothing ever materialised. :(

I would like to know if u can deffo get on track and if helmets/licence etc are required.

also would need to make sure car is ready to be put on track and can't be wasting time getting car ready for track and not being allowed to go on.

right just spoke with the organiser and he's going to give me 10 free passes..you can go on the track then too...you might have to take a person round the track poss. not all the time though. (it is for charity too :) )

So i have 2 spoken for already (me and a mate) but if you want one pm me your email address and i'll foward the ticket on when i receive the email from the orgainser... :)

I have not seen this listed on the gtroc site but do u have a gtr as well?

Hi bud, it will be in the members only section i think, i'm a member here as i was seriously thinking of getting a soop before i got the GTR (due to much badgering off my cousin (Rob Wild on here) LOL) and the NW group have lots of good banter between them :eyebrows::D

Hope you guys get down there, will be nice to line up against some other Japanese machinery rather than just the pootling exotics ;) Think we have about 12 cars at the moment....

Ben

Guys ive got a few of you asking for tickets but no email address....

I need your email address to send the tickets to via email....then all you do is print the form out, fill it in before you arrive....as many passengers as you like...£5 per car to get in...

Thank you :)