The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Lancashire Tractor Pulling Meet

Batgirl

I reckon we should have a big Supe meet at a Tractor Pulling event in the summer (I can easy find out details)- some of the tractors are 7000 bhp :angry: - no joke - I used to have to go and watch as a kid- get some interesting ideas for Supe mods!!! Would be different ! It would mean quite a drive up the M6 but could make a good convoy:flame Dev:flame Dev

Originally posted by Batgirl

I reckon we should have a big Supe meet at a Tractor Pulling event in the summer (I can easy find out details)- some of the tractors are 7000 bhp :angry: - no joke - I used to have to go and watch as a kid- get some interesting ideas for Supe mods!!! Would be different ! It would mean quite a drive up the M6 but could make a good convoy:flame Dev:flame Dev

Your not thinking about a combine harvester for the bat mobile are ya?;) Only joking..lol

Don't think you'd be seing many combine harvesters!! Lots of noisy engines though! Might get some ideas for mods so that my batmobile can pull one though - could be useful on my folks farm up north!!! Too many cows and horses in the way though :D Yup my first driving experience was indeed on a tractor!!!! Maybe that's what attracted me to noisy engines in the first place as there are few that seem to like their modified engines in the family!

I'll start looking into where exactly, when exactly etc as my only concern would be parking (plenty of space but it wouldn't be tarmac I don't think - fine if its dry but none of us want to get stuck on a field even if there are lots of massive machines around to pull us out!

:eek:

erm may be interesting as came across a program of tractor pulling while flicking through the channels look mad with comment like "one of the V8's developed a fault so he's down to only four engines" or " with each engine producing 1400bhp" and there was five engines :)

Does the sled get heavier the further up the track it goes?

Originally posted by cashpoint

erm may be interesting as came across a program of tractor pulling while flicking through the channels look mad with comment like "one of the V8's developed a fault so he's down to only four engines" or " with each engine producing 1400bhp" and there was five engines :)

Does the sled get heavier the further up the track it goes?

I have watched it before and it is mad.. ! :)

I think the sled moves from the front to the back (or vice versa) which makes it heavier/harder to pull ?!? I'm up for a go with the s00p anyway :D :p Maybe we could combine all our s00ps powers with a massive tow rope and give it a whirl :D :D

Rob. :cool:

• 7 months later...
Guest Rays the roof

Maybe we could tie a few soops together and join in the fun...!

7,000 BHP...ummm....well that would be about 20 cars then!!

:stupid:

• 2 weeks later...