The mkiv Supra Owners Club

anybody want to do a group buy on a single kit??

j80leo

i do not know if this is the right way to go about this but i am looking to buy a single kit over winter so was wondering if anybody else wanted to do a group buy and see if the traders can do a few of us a deal and a good turbo boost logic T67 dbb or something along them lines?:)

If I were you guys who wanted to save a few pennies on this group buy I would do several things:

Look at JamieP's single project, he has listed pretty much everything you need to take a stock car and install a single turbo.

Agree on the parts you ALL need and have these included in your group buy.

If you are really brave, approach one mapper and one garage to take on all your work, should you mention that between you both parties will make a bloody fortune with garanteed work of say 8 cars you may get a discount on labour rates & dyno time. This will only work if every car has identical parts required.

If there is enough interest I'll see what deal I can do on 5 or more HKS/Garrett kits. Turbos available Garrett GT35, GT35R (DBB), GT40, GT40R (DBB), T-04Z (DBB).

anybody like these turbos from nic i was also thinking about the hks T-04Z(DBB)

Winter projects we can also say what other mods we need

1. MadMunky

2. J80leo

Cams

1. J80leo 264 inlet/outlet

Injectors

1. J80leo 650cc standrad rail

Headgasket

1. J80leo ( size not know yet )