The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Whats this??

Paul R

Originally posted by Bobbeh

Cruise control.

Lol, thats waht I meant to say!! lol.....I'm not thick honest!! I was just reading a thread on traction control and got it stuck in my head!!

Yay, cruise control! An extra that I didnt know I was going to get!!

Paul.

the car hasnt got CC , but who the hell would want it especially on a manual car !!!! , if you wanna come unbolt it all off my car you can gladly have it , i never used it once in allmost a year , terrible thing , urgghhhh:blink:

Dude:flame Dev

Originally posted by dude

the car hasnt got CC , but who the hell would want it especially on a manual car !!!! , if you wanna come unbolt it all off my car you can gladly have it , i never used it once in allmost a year , terrible thing , urgghhhh:blink:

Not even for long journeys on the motorway? thought it would be usefull?

I just like toys to play with :)

Paul.

Originally posted by Paul R

Not even for long journeys on the motorway? thought it would be usefull?

I just like toys to play with :)

Paul.

Too much trafic in this country , you will constantly be slowing or want to speed up cause someones up your arse , nice if you are driving to spain etc but not in the UK .

Too much trafic in this country , you will constantly be slowing or want to speed up cause someones up your arse , nice if you are driving to spain etc but not in the UK .

I cant say that anyone has ever been up my arse!!

ROFL...

Paul.:p

Too much trafic in this country , you will constantly be slowing or want to speed up cause someones up your arse , nice if you are driving to spain etc but not in the UK . Dude:flame Dev

I've got c/c on mine and the only time I've ever used it in 3 years, was to see if it worked :innocent:

I will use it pretty much any time I get on a motorway, once you learn how to use it you will find it will save your licence. I specifically got it on the Vectra as well. If somebody is up your arse let them go by or just accelerate, once you find a suitable slot pull in and let the cruise set the speed again. Without it I used to find myself cruising along at 80mph, then accelerate up to pass something and find myself at 90mph, do it again and up to 100mph and so sitting there driving at 100mph.

Well worth having in my opinion.

JB