The mkiv Supra Owners Club

How much for my supra

Guest jabriel

Guest jabriel

I've put my car on the market. I want to know what is a realistic price for the car. Can the experts here help with what they think is a reasonable estimate of what i should expect to sell the car for?

below is a link for the car at the price i have it up for. I did have it for £500 more until recently but have just dropped the price.

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/645540.htm

hope im not breaking any rules - just need ppl's opinion on what is a fair price.

thanks in advance.

Edited by jabriel
Link corrected (see edit history)

I've put my car on the market. I want to know what is a realistic price for the car. Can the experts here help with what they think is a reasonable estimate of what i should expect to sell the car for?

below is a link for the car at the price i have it up for. I did have it for £500 more until recently but have just dropped the price.

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/645540.htm

hope im not breaking any rules - just need ppl's opinion on what is a fair price.

thanks in advance.

Seems reasonable:)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest jabriel

Ok had some interest at that price but want to sell before my insurance renewal which is in mid September.

At what price (without being silly) does it become a attractive price?

The car is in good condition mechanically and all electrics work. Only has a couple of scratches and 1 loose piece of plastic.

Does anyone here know anyone who might be interested?

I bought one last month on eBay for £2000. It was in superb condition. It had alloys, Alpine radio and a full kit (OK it was a Veilside). N/A prices seem to vary a lot.

I personally think the problem is that the TT's have falled in price of late and with petrol prices being quite high, people want either the full on Supra (TT) or are put off totally.

Guest jabriel

OK, this is hurting my pocket! :(

I have found the car I want to replace the Supra with but need to act fast. I'm willing to drop the price considerably to anyone on the forum (and from piston heads) if they are in a position to complete a deal this weekend.

I'll go as low as £2750 for this weekend/week only.

If you know anyone who might be interested pls pass this on to them.

thanks....

Edited by jabriel (see edit history)