The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New guy here w/97TT pics

Guest hgonzalez

Guest hgonzalez

First off I'll start by saying Hello to everyone on this forum. My name is Humberto Gonzalez and I'm from the United States, Southern California to be exact. I've been roaming this forum as well as other MKIV forums (SF.com) since 2002. In December of 2006, I finally broke down and said to my self that if I did not buy a MKIV, I never would. I thought this way because of my age(30), my family (wife and two kids), financial responsibilties and the car being to old for 99.9% of the banks to finance (10+ year old car). Well here she is. A 97 TT 6spd w/ 144XXX miles. BPU++(now with OEM exhaust). Original paint, clutch, block, head, twins, ect. As I write this, the car is currently on jack stand as Im getting ready to replace the suspension & wheels. Im also doing the full tan to black conversion.

Coments are welcome.

Sunbeam Lake in So Cali, Enjoy.

Guest hgonzalez
Thats a great name.

welcome to the uk owners club.

Lovely looking car you have there, really clean looking.

Thank you, I like the stock look, but I'm can't wait until I could afford a set of CCW classic wheels!!

lovely looking car mate, did they come with standard chrome wheels in the states or are most people from the states obsessed with chroming things!

I believe only the 97-97 have chrome wheels, dont quote me on that though. Your right, most MKIV's in the states have multiple chromed parts.

Standard part, the lucky guys have the weather for it :)

LOL, I live in an area where the summer reaches 125 degrees and the winters reaches -35 degrees..

Guest hgonzalez
Great looking car.

Welcome to the club :thumbs:

:rlol: at the 1st pic.

WTF is that duck doing?

Thats the duck from AFLAC insurance commercials...:)