The mkiv Supra Owners Club

4 New BIG projects coming up !!!!

dude

1) TRD widebody in lambo Purple (must be the 1st widebodied purple sup)

2) lambo pearl orange with do-luck front and big FMIC

3) Dude single conversion , will be loads of pics of fuel install and head off action type stuff also a bit of NOS to spice things up (aiming to be the first sup in the 10's on street tyres !!!!!)

4) Dudes respray looks like its gonna be Standox Liquid Silver , only £450 a litre !!!!:looney:

Dude:flame Dev

Originally posted by dude

1) TRD widebody in lambo Purple (must be the 1st widebodied purple sup)

4) Dudes respray looks like its gonna be Standox Liquid Silver , only £450 a litre !!!!:looney:

Whens it due? Could do with knowing how long I have to change my mind. How local is the car mate?

Yeah, thats retail though eh? ;)

The purple one is in prob tuesday maybe wednesday , mine is prob gonna be march , i want to fit the single first and the converter and the boostlogic autobox and the NOS , it would be nice to get the paint done for Bolney

No thats prob what i'll have to pay for the paint !!!!!!

Originally posted by dude

thats the same as Rage Extreme SpectraFlair and about the same price too :thumbs:

remember the one you said not to use because it costs so much and it would cost a lot to keep spraying over stone chips :D :D :D

Originally posted by millhouse

thats the same as Rage Extreme SpectraFlair and about the same price too :thumbs:

remember the one you said not to use because it costs so much and it would cost a lot to keep spraying over stone chips :D :D :D

Yeah but i dont have to drive anyone mad to paint it , i havent seen the chips yet just a pic of that skyline in Banzai , i need something different cause its what people expect , if its too flippy i wont use it i'll put some rage exstasy over my silver base !!!

Originally posted by skylinelee

hey dude ya southern fairy are you taking the piss or what?

my car looks fine to me:D

http://www.cruiseboard.co.uk/images/graphics/leetaxi.jpg

It might be fast but i bet you still go the long way round !!!!!

Originally posted by Supragal

Whens it due? Could do with knowing how long I have to change my mind. How local is the car mate?

Yeah, thats retail though eh? ;)

Rosie, if you're concerned that the purple is going to steal your thunder, you shouldn't worry. I seem to remember you posting a pic. of your colour (painted on a wing mirror?) some while back. It's about as far from the purple on this car as you could get...this is really dark purple, unlike yours.

Cliff

Originally posted by Tannhauser

Rosie, if you're concerned that the purple is going to steal your thunder, you shouldn't worry. I seem to remember you posting a pic. of your colour (painted on a wing mirror?) some while back. It's about as far from the purple on this car as you could get...this is really dark purple, unlike yours.

Cliff

Dude lied to me then!! He said it was a violety shade like mine!! :twak:

It's not the thunder stealing, it's the sponsor thing, it's menna be a one off so 2 wide body supes in the same colour is a no no :(

But thanks fella, I guess I'll see when Dude posts the pics in a few weeks...

What really winds me up is that mine should have been done by last June, and none of it would be an issue. **** heads.

Originally posted by Supragal

Dude lied to me then!! He said it was a violety shade like mine!! :twak:

It's not the thunder stealing, it's the sponsor thing, it's menna be a one off so 2 wide body supes in the same colour is a no no :(

But thanks fella, I guess I'll see when Dude posts the pics in a few weeks...

What really winds me up is that mine should have been done by last June, and none of it would be an issue. **** heads.

Even i dont know what colour it is , i only have the code , im going to get some next week and try it , allthough i now believe it will be a lot darker than we first thought !!!

dude:flame Dev