The mkiv Supra Owners Club

A likely return....

Stonkin

Well after going to see Charlie’s car last night, I am 99% sure that I will be coming back to the fold. :) Weve met before, and he clearly is a great guy, thats put a lot of heart and soul into the car. Typically it was sunny all day, I got 3 miles from his house and the sky opened up! Great timing.

So now I found myself with hopefully a not to difficult task of selling my car, hmmm, I seem to remember myself in this position when I was trying to sell the scooby and buy Mawby’s supra.

For me its about being part of the club scene which I have missed very much, I knew the 325, however ‘nice’ a car to drive wouldn’t keep me happy, but it got me over a hurdle at the time. Hopefully all will go to plan.

One question I have is around insurance, did anyone that went from a TT to a single find a huge jump in premium. Im 27, with 7 years no claims and was paying around £850 for my TT, but that was 18 month ago.

Christian

Aplan are pretty good too bud.

I pay £550 full comp protected, with all mods declared, and you get like for like in the event of a prang. Am 27 with 6years, no points etc, low crime area. :thumbs:

And a UK car ;)

Good to see you back Stonkin. How's the dragon coming along these days? :)

Cheers Darryl, i know its a good car, but is still very daunting for me owning such a thing, think i have a whole load of new stuff to learn about, but then thats all the fun.

Just wish i had my old wheels! nevermind, time for something new perhaps..

Really hope mine can be sold in time and this doesnt all go tits up!

:clap::ecstatic::more::trampoline: yay!! good news hun :D Didnt think you'd be able to keep away from the mad house forum for long ;)

Fingers crossed you go ahead with it. There are a fair few single owners here so I'm sure there'll be plenty of advice if you take the plunge.

:thumbs: Lx

Hi Linda, mad house it may be, and long may that continue :D

Nic, i knew when i posted that it would find its way to you somehow, hope you are well mate.

Ed, well, what can i say, but i do think the active insect remover would be more up to the job ;)

Burna, lets hope once this deal is done we can meet on the roads again, and hopefully the pesky beemer drivers without indicators will stay out our way :)

Cheers everyone

Burna, lets hope once this deal is done we can meet on the roads again, and hopefully the pesky beemer drivers without indicators will stay out our way :)

Was just thinking about that the other day :D Was a funny encounter, the outcome will certainly be different next time when you get your single :eyebrows: Nice drive from mine to Cornwall, think I might do a weekend down there soon if the weather improves :)