The mkiv Supra Owners Club

help

gaz1

broke down earlier, just been transported back home, on the way home when it was working i noticed the rev counter, and speedo stopped working also the temp gauge and the electric windows, she then stalled and the battery was dead, i have now got the car back and can start the car with a jump pack, but i cannot get the windows to work, i have checked the fuses in the engine bay, where are the others under the seat? any other ideas

In the wiring diagram it has 2 fuses listed in the door fusebox:

10Amp 'window gauge'

30Amp 'Door'

I expect the fuse for the door window motor is 30Amp and the 10amp for the window switch, if it only had a 10Amp it's the reason for it to blow.

In the wiring diagram it has 2 fuses listed in the door fusebox:

10Amp 'window gauge'

30Amp 'Door'

I expect the fuse for the door window motor is 30Amp and the 10amp for the window switch, if it only had a 10Amp it's the reason for it to blow.

ok i see, but now i have power to the car via a jump pack, the rev counter speedo and temp gauge, also the lcd mileometre still does not work, just seems strange that they went at the same time:rolleyes: and to top it off the rear wheel blew at the garage where i had the a new clutch and exaust fitted, and had to drive back (to where i broke down) with a space saver at 50mph:( and people were laughing at me:rolleyes: also darryl do you still need that rps max with flywheel, there is meat left on it, shoulod be ok for bpu levels

ok i see, but now i have power to the car via a jump pack, the rev counter speedo and temp gauge, also the lcd mileometre still does not work, just seems strange that they went at the same time:rolleyes: and to top it off the rear wheel blew at the garage where i had the a new clutch and exaust fitted, and had to drive back (to where i broke down) with a space saver at 50mph:( and people were laughing at me:rolleyes: also darryl do you still need that rps max with flywheel, there is meat left on it, shoulod be ok for bpu levels

For the other gauges that sounds like a fuse issue, the instrument cluster is on a seperate branch of the loom, but is connected to the odo cluster. Just go through all your fuses in the footwell and engine bay (footwell is mose likely).

Sorry mate, the RPS wasn't for me but for Dash Rendar, I think the price was a bit steep for him tbh

For the other gauges that sounds like a fuse issue, the instrument cluster is on a seperate branch of the loom, but is connected to the odo cluster. Just go through all your fuses in the footwell and engine bay (footwell is mose likely).

Sorry mate, the RPS wasn't for me but for Dash Rendar, I think the price was a bit steep for him tbh

lol not that was the brand new one mate, this one you can have free, i had the new one put in today, and the old one is not down to the wear holes

lol not that was the brand new one mate, this one you can have free, i had the new one put in today, and the old one is not down to the wear holes

Ah, sorry Gaz, didn't realise you'd had the new one installed. I'll PM Darren and ask him to get in touch.