The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra Ti? on Ebay

Guest NickS

Guest NickS

Hi all saw this listed on Ebay today and was wondering if I was going mad, supra TI?.(Never heard of it)

Is this the sort of money one would spend on an N/A, or has the person I presume baught this car think its a Turbo.

To be honest whole add looks a bit odd as the company only has 1 feed back score in 6 months plus its comming from Japan but has uk plates on it.

£8k come off it there are some awsome cars on here for half that.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1996-Toyota-Supra-3-0-Ti-24V-SOLD_W0QQitemZ230255383641QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item230255383641&_trksid=p3286.m14.l1318

Just thaught I would see what other members thaught?

Guest NickS

Plus if you look at the add it says that its running 325bhp - from what a secret twin turbo unit in the boot?

As you said Hoff deffo looks like an N/A.

I've just mailed him this:

About the Supra. Not sure what the Ti stands for as the engine pictures are from a NA (Normally aspirated) and also you have quoted the BHP for the twin turbo model.

I was interested until I saw all this incorrect information. Doh.

I'm letting you know as I suspect you are genuine and you wouldn't want to be misinforming people.

May make him sweat it out.. I was thinkingI'vd tell him I worked for advertising standards but then I thought I would be just as guilty :innocent:

Guest NickS

I was going to say I feel sorry for the poor soul that bought this 325 bhp 3.0 ltr Ti / N/A / turbo monster.

Spose if one did'nt know better and you did'nt see the british plates as it is in 'Japan' and the twin turbos missing from the bay, one would assume there was nothing amiss........... YEH RIGHT LOL