The mkiv Supra Owners Club

hello there

adam bell

havnt posted for a while nowi keep seeing this really nice black supra driving round my estate i am thinking of sellin my evo 5.

but not sure what to get a supra or a r32 skyline.

the skyline i have seen is 475bhp.seen a few supras for sale prices seem quite high still.

.what power can you run the standard internals to

Supra prices and high stopped being in the same sentence a long time ago

R32 prices and Sup prices are roughly the same, it depends what you want coming from the Evo you may now be used to the 4wheel drive especially in damp conditions, something the Skyline can relate to whereas sup demands serious attention in the wet

I like both tbh, I'd say looks wise the general consensus is the sup is more aesthetic, but I beg to differ, there are a few gorgeous R32's out there too

IMHO for a single turbo sup(which is your only option if you want 475bhp) it should only be on the road in the spring to summer - autumn at a push, there are far too many sups lost through winter and its a chore to drive under harsh conditions

The skyline can be used all year long, it can still bite mind(more so than the evo), but it can be carefree fun most of the time

"my typing is awful"

Yes it is;)

i know my old uk tt was a great car and it had so much power and torque above 90 it would leave my evo behind and that is running at 355/351 atf.

it did put me off when it was raining as i couldnt really use it as it should be used unlike the evo.

i just keep seeing this black supra driving around and it looks like an amazing car made me realise what i had before.

now we have a daily driver as well i could use it as a second car.