The mkiv Supra Owners Club

racing instructor introduces himself

Guest ograms

Guest ograms

Hello Supra-Fans, just yesterday I met your forum member 'Henk' at the Nurburgring Nordschleife. So we were talking about nice and powerfull Supras.

My Name is Oliver from Germany. Actually I don't drive a Supra myself but in my profession I deal with sportive cars very often. I'm driving instructor at the Nurbugring but also at other tracks. I've done about 4.000 laps on the Nurburgring Nordschleife within the past 15 years. I can actually dream this track and know it very much in detail. I took the opportunity to coach Henk for 2 laps in his Supra. But he'll definitly tell you, when he is back from the Nurburgring.

Rgds. Oliver

Hi Oliver,

I plan to get back to the Ring in a few weeks and think I need your help (as a co-driver). I think I did about 3997 laps less than you :p

Need a proper instructor as I don't know the Ring at all ... and it's a little bit scary not knowing what bend comes after the next hill :)

Guest ograms
Hi Oliver,

I plan to get back to the Ring in a few weeks and think I need your help (as a co-driver). I think I did about 3997 laps less than you :p

Need a proper instructor as I don't know the Ring at all ... and it's a little bit scary not knowing what bend comes after the next hill :)

Thanks for the warm welcome in this forum. To give you a short intoduction her a fast 8:30 Minute lap where I coached a Lotus Exige S driver. Pretty fast and spectacular looking at it:

http://www.race-training.com/videos/nordschleife1.wmv

Lets discuss when you plan to come back to the Ring as I have already qite some weekend whereI'm fully booked. I'm still available on August 9, 10 and 11 and on August 30, 31. So just send me an e-mail to [email protected]

Rgds. Oliver

Guest ograms
Welcome Oliver, I cant think of a job Id rather be doing more than yours!! Could you take Sabine Schmit (spelling?) in a race?

With a good and powerfull car I guess I could catch her.

Guest ograms
Hello and welcome. Sounds like one of the best jobs ever! :)

Well it never gets boring. You can not become rich with it but the fun factor of this job can not be topped. It keeps me smiling all the time :)

:D

Hello Supra-Fans, just yesterday I met your forum member 'Henk' at the Nurburgring Nordschleife. So we were talking about nice and powerfull Supras.

My Name is Oliver from Germany. Actually I don't drive a Supra myself but in my profession I deal with sportive cars very often. I'm driving instructor at the Nurbugring but also at other tracks. I've done about 4.000 laps on the Nurburgring Nordschleife within the past 15 years. I can actually dream this track and know it very much in detail. I took the opportunity to coach Henk for 2 laps in his Supra. But he'll definitly tell you, when he is back from the Nurburgring.

Rgds. Oliver

Herzlich Willkommen bei uns.

Hi Oliver - I organised the trip Henk was on and said 'hi' briefly when we were out there, but I know my way round so didn't take you up on your offer. I know Henk appreciated your help a lot and it probably helped him get under 10 minutes BtG time if we were timing and none of us were.