The mkiv Supra Owners Club

JZA80 BLITZ Nur Spec-R Exhaust System

Clarkie83

How noisy is noisey? ha ha, the exhaust at the moment is blowing and rasping and is quite noisy.

Ear bleedingly noisy, a Blitz NUR RX which is almost identical, (but with 2 silencers) would be a quieter option.

where can i get these? how much? any pics etc?

the reason being my exhaust has blown one the center section and i have my MOT due in two weeks, im seein gthis as an ideal oppertunity to get the exhaust style i want, which is the upswept at an angle style. im currently runnning a 5zigen straight out the back backbox which is fine. so will be selling that once ive found a new one.

Ive gone for a cheeky HKS number, very pleased cant wait till it turns up and i can lose the 1.1 fiesta wet fart noise that its increasingly developing. also splashed out on a full set of performance discs and red stuff pads, thought id treat the girl..:eyebrows:

Which HKS exhaust did you go for? Some of them are equally loud, if not louder than the NUR, some of them are pretty quiet.

You should be okay if the cats are still in, if not, then get some ear plugs. The NA's are VERY loud with a straight through system.

Edit: performance discs - there's no such thing. Stock toyota are best for the smaller brakes, unless it's a floating disc there is no benefit in anything else. Red stuffs are also not a good choice but are just about okay for track days, they're not so good for road use.