The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi

Guest Cobra

Guest Cobra

Hello all,

best car ive had so far - but unfortunately i am moving on from it and have bought a 4x4, my mk4 has failed its mot and once i source the parts it will be getting sold (shock/horror i hear you say lol)

I will miss it as i also had a mk3 gt twin turbo which i recently sold due to needing 2 turbos (hence the buying of the mk4 - none turbo version.

keep them Supras running - by far the nicest car on the road :)

Cobra

Guest Cobra

Hi Stevie,

it failed on:

NSF Caliper (2 piston type)

Both rear Calipers (single piston type)

2 rear shockers

Apparentyly theyre siezed with lack of use (i only use it for going to work and back 4 times a week)

So im looking for those parts if anyone has any? :)

Cheers

Cobra

Apparentyly theyre siezed with lack of use (i only use it for going to work and back 4 times a week)

Hmm, doesn't sound like light usage to me. But these parts don't last forever so maybe their time was just up.

For the parts, try posting in the For Sale/Wanted section, or try someone like Nic (Import Pimp). :thumbs: